Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key Designs? are they in business? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95720-key-designs-they-business.html)

KeyDesigns 02-04-2005 11:04 AM

Re: Key Designs? are they in business?

Congrats to you with COPS! Sorry about the confusion with names. We are new on this forum and sometimes people don't always say who their OSO member name is vs. true email. We will be waiting to hear back from you on our [email protected] email. If there is anything else you need assistance with besides t-shirts, please keep us in mind. Our true background is graphic design, illustration and photograhy. THANKS AGAIN and CONGRATS TO YOU!

Originally Posted by candyman35
Mark,
This one is for us. We are playing around with names. As soon as we finalize the design I will post a picture.
Dan

OldSchool 02-04-2005 11:06 AM

I'll second the great job on the Chill-Out shirts!! They looked great. My email is on the way with picture and info. :cool: :cool:

Craig

Ms PatriYacht 02-04-2005 01:50 PM

Yep Holly is new to the OSO life style, we just exchanged our first private emails so she could practice. She is a quick learner though. Before you know it she wil be as much at home here as the rest of lunatics :crazy:

MarkSmith 02-04-2005 11:05 PM

Holly, what is the lead time. I would like a Chicago Offshore
Powerboat Squadron

similiar to the KW worlds shirt but with the Chicago Skyline in the backgroud. I don't have any pictures of my boat with the new paint-job because it is not finished yet. Maybe an old pic will have to do.

Mark Smith

Quiet Storm 02-05-2005 12:46 AM

Mark

You can use the picture of my boat for your shirt. :D It would look good on you.

KeyDesigns 02-06-2005 05:12 PM

Mark - We are currently working with Dan with the city scape for COPS. The design is completed besides finalizing a boat name. Is there something other than this design that I am missing? Or are you two working together on this project. The sooner we finalize the design, quantities etc., I can get back to you on a lead time. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any concerns. Thanks! Have a good superbowl night! Holly

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
Holly, what is the lead time. I would like a Chicago Offshore
Powerboat Squadron

similiar to the KW worlds shirt but with the Chicago Skyline in the backgroud. I don't have any pictures of my boat with the new paint-job because it is not finished yet. Maybe an old pic will have to do.

Mark Smith

KeyDesigns 02-06-2005 05:13 PM

Thanks a bunch!
Craig[/QUOTE]
:p

candyman35 02-06-2005 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by KeyDesigns
Mark - We are currently working with Dan with the city scape for COPS. The design is completed besides finalizing a boat name. Is there something other than this design that I am missing? Or are you two working together on this project. The sooner we finalize the design, quantities etc., I can get back to you on a lead time. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any concerns. Thanks! Have a good superbowl night! Holly

Hey Holly,
The Candyman shirt is for me and not COPS. I will be getting back to you some time this week.
Dan

MarkSmith 02-07-2005 06:44 AM

Holly, Dan is doing his own thing. It will be similiar to Dan's shirt though. We are having a party in Michigan and would like to have one to display by March 1. What do you need from me?

Mark

KeyDesigns 02-07-2005 01:23 PM

Okay Mark - I think I got it now. If it is okay with Dan we can show you what we've done for him. We can post it on OSO when it is comleted. We would like to work with you with specific details to your design, but using our [email protected] email. Please email us there and we can begin the process. If we can finalize something soon we should have no problem with the March 1st date. Email us on what you are looking for with quantities and sizes etc. Thanks for working with us! Miss Holly

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
Holly, Dan is doing his own thing. It will be similiar to Dan's shirt though. We are having a party in Michigan and would like to have one to display by March 1. What do you need from me?

Mark