Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LIOPA to start planning runs for 2005 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95722-liopa-start-planning-runs-2005-a.html)

Sick Nordic 02-03-2005 09:28 PM

Re: LIOPA to start planning runs for 2005

Keep the pictures coming Don. If you guys want maybe we can go to dinner on Wednesday night? The wife is going to Florida for the week.

Sick Nordic 02-03-2005 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
When you own a Progression you are constantly looking behind you to find everyone else.

Now he's really talkin sh*t!

CHEETAH34 02-03-2005 09:38 PM

When you own a Progression you are constantly looking behind you to find everyone else.

NOT WHEN U HANG WITH OUR SOUTH SHORE CREW :eek: :eek: :evilb: :evilb:

Titan 02-03-2005 09:38 PM

JC you get what you pay for in life. If you like to surround your goodies with inferior parts that is your discression. I like over built products. I have seen all my friends boats have stupid problems like screws popping of interiors to hulls cracking. And not once has anything come apart in my Progression.

CHEETAH34 02-03-2005 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
Keep the pictures coming Don. If you guys want maybe we can go to dinner on Wednesday night? The wife is going to Florida for the week.

PARTY AT BRIANS HOUSE....I WILL GET THE GIRLS

CHEETAH34 02-03-2005 09:40 PM

JC you get what you pay for in life. If you like to surround your goodies with inferior parts that is your discression. I like over built products. I have seen all my friends boats have stupid problems like screws popping of interiors to hulls cracking. And not once has anything come apart in my Progression.

TRY TAKING OUT OF UR BATHTUB AND RUNNING IT IN SOME REAL WATER....OUCH :evilb: :evilb:

Sick Nordic 02-03-2005 09:41 PM

Bring it on, I wonder if Wasabe can make it? :drink:

CHEETAH34 02-03-2005 09:42 PM

Brian Did U See Her Yet

Sick Nordic 02-03-2005 09:43 PM

Hey, I resemble that remark! I hear the phone ringing from my house. :D

Sick Nordic 02-03-2005 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by CHEETAH34
Brian Did U See Her Yet

See her where?