Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   HA!! I just sold my boat!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95822-ha-i-just-sold-my-boat.html)

Sydwayz 02-04-2005 12:15 PM

Re: HA!! I just sold my boat!!!!

Tank, congrats again. I hear Lucky Strike has a TG for sale.

I just gave a nice little early b-day present to myself; paid off my truck.

Good luck on the search.

Quiet Storm 02-04-2005 12:19 PM

Great news. It gives me hope that I will sell one of mine.

stecz20 02-04-2005 12:22 PM

you dont want lucky strikes gun. its kind of beat up and it has trs. if i were you id walk away from that junk box.....lol.. only kidding bobby.. tank i dont dont you very well, but if i were you id make my starting bid for Lucky's rig at 50,000. you got jr over a barrel. he wants so badly to sell that thing, he might include his little brother in the deal.... have fun with your cig shopping.. bobby who loves ya????

BobbyB 02-04-2005 12:49 PM

Congrats!!!
I just sold my fountain 3 weeks ago. So i am now looking myself.

GLH 02-04-2005 01:08 PM

Tank sells his boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well when I woke up today and saw a flock of beavers do a fly by above our house I knew it was going to be a special day.

Now get Gary S./Cig1 F-2TGTS and let him get whatever he wants!!!

thisistank 02-04-2005 01:44 PM

Thanks Harvey for the vote of confidence. You should've called when you saw the flock!! :drink: G's boat is a bit out of my price range :rolleyes:

Stecz, I've spoken with Bobby and it's always an option. If he includes his little brother (aka boat biotch) then we may have a deal! Not to mention I could sell him on the asian market and buy a Rough Rider! hmmmmmmm

Outlawcowgirl 02-04-2005 02:36 PM

Tank, that is AWESOME! I have seen it in Powerboat for quite a few months. I am glad you got her sold.
Thanks for all the info when I did the engine switch with mine.
Good luck with your next one. Keep us posted!!!

lucky strike 02-04-2005 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank
Thanks Harvey for the vote of confidence. You should've called when you saw the flock!! :drink: G's boat is a bit out of my price range :rolleyes:

Stecz, I've spoken with Bobby and it's always an option. If he includes his little brother (aka boat biotch) then we may have a deal! Not to mention I could sell him on the asian market and buy a Rough Rider! hmmmmmmm

$51,500 w/him and we have a deal! :evilb:. Tank, I sent you a PM about him :D

L SJR.

BajaFresh 02-04-2005 08:28 PM

Congrats, Tank. Now you can get a real Cig to go along with all your Cig bling! :D :D :D

But how are you gonna be happy with a Gun after riding around in that Tiger all summer? :eek: :D (I got the same problem after riding in Schulte's all the time)

So, it went to T.O. huh? How did the guy find out about it? Is he a Hot Boat guy?

Let me know if you need help test driving boats! :drink:

-Al

Allan4 02-04-2005 11:54 PM

thatta boy Tank.....bout time!!