Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Please help pick my interior!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95915-please-help-pick-my-interior.html)

LubeJobs42 02-05-2005 05:37 PM

Please help pick my interior!!

3 Attachment(s)
I have been trying to pick my interior colors and fabric for 2 weeks. I have changed my mind 20 times. Now I'm so confused and sick of thinking about it I don't know what to do. The Interior guy needs to order the material by Monday or Tuesday. Pic 1. Here is what the old interior looked like. Pic 2. New dash.
I can go with any 2 or 3 of the materials below. My origioal thought was the purple and yellow carbon w siver accents. Then I went to All purple and silver. Then I though a mix of the purple seude and yellow carbon. Now I'm thinging about saying screw it and put 2 folding lawn chairs in the boat and going boating. Please let me know what you think. (the dash is purple not blue as it appears).

LubeJobs42 02-05-2005 05:41 PM

Re: Please help pick my interior!!

3 Attachment(s)
Carbons

LubeJobs42 02-05-2005 05:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Purple Suede Material

Pantera1 02-05-2005 05:44 PM

Im having the same dilegma ..should I go with ripped vinyl or ripped vinyl and silver duct tape/ i mean carbon .. I need to order the duct tape by next month so let me know what ya think :D :D

Indy 02-05-2005 05:51 PM

I picked purple and silver, everybody has purple and yellow these days.

Tonto 02-05-2005 05:57 PM

Bare in mind that "any" colored vinyl is going to be hot, but since you had the yellow in there to begin with, you already know that. "MY" choice would be yellow with silver seating surface and purple trim, unless you want to draw more purple in the cockpit, then purple with silver seating and yellow trim. However, if it was "my" boat, I would be looking at some sort of very light grey for the seating surface. Just my $0.02 worth, which that and a $1.25 will get you a cup of coffee. Enjoy the proccess of creating "YOUR" boat the way that you want to.

Robert

Ange 02-05-2005 06:35 PM

I have to go with Robert on this one. Silver on the seats with purple trim would be great. Cooler on the seats and besides, you already have some purple in the dash. Perhaps you could have some sort of design in the seats in the yellow. Good luck!

johnnyboatman 02-05-2005 06:58 PM

go with mainly white , with the purple and yellow in the centers. if wanting to add grey then use it in the piping around the edges and between colors. trust me this will make it look badas? and clean. also add some of the colors in the side panels.

Jassman 02-05-2005 11:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The silver is not any cooler than the purple, I have experienced this first hand. The new carbon materials look really cool. Im slightly partial to purple :rolleyes: :cool: I like carbon purple with silver accents and then yellow embriodered name on seats.

LubeJobs42 02-06-2005 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman
The silver is not any cooler than the purple, I have experienced this first hand. The new carbon materials look really cool. Im slightly partial to purple :rolleyes: :cool: I like carbon purple with silver accents and then yellow embriodered name on seats.

When I went to the interior shop the guy tried to sell me on all purple. I told him I didn't want all purple because it always looks cheap. He said if it's done right it looks incredble.
He is right, Jassman yours looks beautiful!!! The others I have seen just never look nice. They look gaudy. Yours is really nice. I may go with 95% Carbon purple and 5% silver as some how suggested.