Notices

I Hate Thieves........

Old 02-06-2005, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I Hate Thieves........

What is it with these adapters? Are they trading them for crack on street corners? Dirt Bags... Doug
Old 02-06-2005, 08:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Uhhh, isn't that on the right?????
I was looking at them upside down.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:22 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Ask the station for there camera shots.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by obnoxus
Ask the station for there camera shots.

Good idea....wonder how much time would be spent on a eight dollar item.

It WAS nice of the cop to follow me home. Oh, and he felt the same way about cutting their hands off.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Unphuckingbelievable. He shot you and you "go away". American justice at it's finest.

Cops tode me a long time ago how to make it a "legal" shoot. AND always shoot three times mid chest area, you know he'll die, and any more than three they consider "excessive".

I would love to see what three .40 calibre "Black Talons" would do to some thief.
He shot twice at me never hitting me tho. We tied him up for three days. The plan was to stick him in the back of a Southern Transfer trailer and ship him to NJ. with some furiturner that Southern Transfer was taking the next day. Once in NJ the driver would open trailer doors and let him out. Courts did not see any humor in this plan either.
The problem is their were two thieves and the one that was the lookout and I never seen him. He called to get help for his bud after the three days of not seeing him.

Last edited by Chris L; 02-06-2005 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:02 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
That was cool of the cop to follow you, I went to pittsburgh yesterday to pick up my pit bull .......... with "Shades" all 90 lbs of him
Dayyum. Thats a big pit. My "terriers", I rarely say pits, arent even close to that. Got a pic of him?

Sorry FO. Didnt mean to get off subject but its kinda on subject. I use my dogs to scare off thieves. 2 pit mixes and 2 white shepherd mixes seem to do the trick so far
Old 02-06-2005, 09:03 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Years ago some scum stole my Oldsmobile right off my driveway ON CHRISTMAS EVE! Lost all my tools, parts I had purchased for upcoming jobs, a pair of props I had reconditioned for a customer, a repaired canvas cover, again for a customer.
The car was recovered on Dec 26th with the rear bumper, front grille, two tires and wheels, some dash interior pieces and the passenger side door inner panel, all missing along with everything in the trunk and my class II trailer hitch.

The tools were the worse thing to lose as I had accumulated many over the years and some had sentimental value because my parents had bought them for me when I was just a teenager.

My insurance company gave me the best hand-job I had ever gotten, which I expected. "Do you have receipts for the tools that you purchased in Chicago 16 years ago?" Yeah, I got your receipts RIGHT HERE!

It wasn't my fondest Christmas season.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris L
The problem is their was two thieves and the one that was the lookout and I never seen Calder to get help for his bud after the three days of not seeing him.
So he who calls the cops first, gets the better deal? Ive seen that happen in domestic violence cases too.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Registered

I had my trailer plug adapter stolen at the launch last year. Mine now stays in the map pocket too. It's not the price but the fact that you're stuck without lights on a Sunday night. I have marked mine so if I forget to lock it up and it turns up missing, I'll spend the 10 minutes to check every trailer in the parking lot for it anytime I go out.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
So he who calls the cops first, gets the better deal? Ive seen that happen in domestic violence cases too.
That's it ,I never intended to call the cops.

Quick Reply: I Hate Thieves........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.