Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   michigan snowmobilers, where ya at (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95974-michigan-snowmobilers-where-ya.html)

Waterfoul 02-07-2005 11:49 AM

Re: michigan snowmobilers, where ya at

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone ever been to the Hot Dog Stand north of Seeney???

Waterfoul 02-07-2005 11:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Stopping on the trail... the first pic I showed above is looking back towards where I took this picture from. It was a great day. About 0 degrees and fresh snow!! My blue V Max on the right.

I hate my work computer.... no re-sizer on it... I'm forced to crop pics until they fit.... where can I get an easy to use re-sizer on the net for free??? I have one on my puter at home that works great,,,, hit the file tab and it has a Resize option right there, but can't remember where I got it.

LEOPAJM 02-07-2005 12:05 PM

Where's that HotDog place at ????

How's your buddy like the F7 ???

Rookie 02-07-2005 12:14 PM

Foul- I was at that hotdog stand Saturday. The trails in Grand Marais-Seney area were holding up Thursday and Friday, but the weather was getting the best of them on Saturday. We didn't even go out Sunday for the quick 80 mile ride before we went home as we usually do. Saturday at 4:00 pm it read 48*F at the cabin. Grand Marais was just mud going in and out of town, and there was alot of puddles on the trails.

I wanna get back up there for another ride or 2 this year but getting nervous on the conditions. The forcast when I was up there was calling for 30-38 highs all week.

BonnieOutlaw 02-07-2005 12:42 PM

Okay - ya'll are on the wrong board....you need to go to UltimateSnowmobiler. LOL

Trav's not going to blow it up...she's only at 8 grand. She's still got another grand to go. :p

Mark - did he have a Tek Vest on? That's a lot of impact...just curious.

Weather is entirely too warm here, and the trails are shot. We need some cold and snow soon before I turn into a beyotch. ;)

Had a lot of fun last weekend though. I'm practicing my jumping. Gettin pretty good at it.

All you people heading to Canada suck....take me with you!!!!!

LEOPAJM 02-07-2005 12:54 PM

Doesn't look much better in Canaduh !!!!!

Northbay trails are all closed !!!!!!!!! :(

Looks like I picked the right year NOT to get a new sled !!!! :rolleyes:

Waterfoul 02-07-2005 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another pic of the great conditions we had earlier... think I might have gotten the resizer to work....

Waterfoul 02-07-2005 01:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another of the deep snow!! This is a deep bowl near the hotdog stand...

BGIII 02-07-2005 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Anyone ever been to the Hot Dog Stand north of Seeney???

Is that the one that they light up with Christmas lights at night Foul? On the corner that brings Newberry, Grand Marais and Seney trails together?

Waterfoul 02-07-2005 02:43 PM

I think so Bill... not real familiar with the trail systems... we always let Mitch lead!! I just follow along and try to not get lost!!!