Notices

I Hate Thieves........

Old 02-05-2005, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Hate Thieves........

So I decided to run down to Race Trac to gas the boat up and grab a bag of ice tonight to get a jump on tomorrow. That way I can go straight to the ramp tomorrow and not have to backtrack. Besides I want to take Deb to see the John Lennon art exhibit first thing in the morning and this would save me some time tomorrow.

So I go gas the boat up. I run into the store to grab a bag of ice. There's one other person in the store and they leave the counter as I go to pay for the ice. I'm gone from the truck no more than two minutes maybe two and a half tops. I throw the ice in the truck, jump in, start it, turn on the lights, look in the side mirror to check trailer lights, and no trailer lights. WTF. I just rewired my entire trailer with all new LED lighting, it's like an 18 wheeler back there. Total darkness. Like an idiot I turn the truck lights back off and then back on, like that's going to do something. I climb back out of the truck, walk back to the trailer, and some azzhole stole my factory "connector" that plugs into the truck recepticle and then my trailer lights plug into that connector. My trailer plug is just dangling there. I looked around and couldn't see anyone. No cars at the pumps. I think I remember a car about two islands over, this is a pretty big station, like 8 "double" islands.

Just once, just once I'd love to catch somebody doing that. Just phucking once. That's all I ask, just once.

So while I'm standing there halfway between tearing the gas station down and having a major coronary, a Sheriff's cruiser pulls in. So I go over to him and as politely as possible throw a total fit about how they should cut the hands of thieves off. Anyway he follows me home so I can get the rig back to the house safely.

Guess who's driving in the daylight tomorrow with no lights?????? The ramp is only a mile away so phuck it. I can't replace it until Monday.

I HATE PHUCKING THIEVES......
Old 02-05-2005, 08:57 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: I Hate Thieves........

reading this even makes me mad
sorry for your loss. At least they didnt take the boat
Old 02-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Banned

Russ, I've got two of them I don't need. Too bad I'm too far away to get them to you. They sell them at Boaters World and West Marine, both of which are open on Sundays.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
Russ, I've got two of them I don't need. Too bad I'm too far away to get them to you. They sell them at Boaters World and West Marine, both of which are open on Sundays.

West Marine sells the Factory Dodge "Connector/Adaptor" ??????
Old 02-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wwwTOPDJcom
reading this even makes me mad
sorry for your loss. At least they didnt take the boat

Trailer is double locked to the truck and the "ball release" is always locked.

Guess I'm gonna have to figure out how to lock the damn connector in. Next one I'm gonna spray paint flor. orange.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Registered

Sorry for your loss. I hear ya. I had some one try to steal an outdrive from my driveway 2 years ago. Had it off to the last bolt and something scared them. I hear there was ring that hit the area and they got luike 15 outdrives and couple outboards. F ers
Old 02-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Registered

With four dogs, ain't nobody gonna steal anything from my yard without the Doberman and the Cattledog blowing the roof off.

The neighborhood doesn't call the Doberman "Big Mouth Bernis" for nothing.
Named her after my paternal Grandmother, Bernis, pronounced "Ber-Nis" And she is a terror.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya thieves ..i have no use ..take em out and shoot em .. You work hard for your money so you can enjoy the things you want ..Then some jobless welfare recipient who thinks everything should be handed to them comes along .. Ive lost a snowmobile , a jet ski , and a toolbox full of power tools ..Heaven help the piece of $hit that gets caught by me
Old 02-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Registered

DAMN, that just phuking sux. I have never heard of people stealing the light plugs. What has this world come to? I think if we (the honest people) started taking some of these a$$holes out, they MIGHT get the message. DON'T PHUCK WITH MY BOAT OR TRAILER. I don't guess I need to tell you how I feel about thieves.

Robert
Old 02-05-2005, 09:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Ya thieves ..i have no use ..take em out and shoot em .. You work hard for your money so you can enjoy the things you want ..Then some jobless welfare recipient who thinks everything should be handed to them comes along .. Ive lost a snowmobile , a jet ski , and a toolbox full of power tools ..Heaven help the piece of $hit that gets caught by me

No chit. I caught somebody stealing the tape deck from my 70 Ram Air IV GTO convertible back in a movie theatre parking lot in 72. The top had just been replaced. My girlfriend wasn't feeling well and we had to leave halfway through the movie which annoyed me anyway. Walking towards the car I noticed my new top "flapping". Told Patty to lay low. I snuck up on them but my shadow caught one's attention and he hauled azz. The other one was lying on his back on the front seat floorboards with his legs sticking out the door, which I proceeded to slam the door on his legs hard as I could four times, breaking them both, very badly. Cops hauled me downtown for "overly aggressive behavior" or some stupid crap. Anyway they let me go after about three hours, I think it was the cop's way of "scolding" me. I mean isn't that the way??? I catch this dirtbag not only ripping off my tape deck but he'd knifed my brand new top to boot. And they yell at me?????? Should've cut his legs right the hell off.

Quick Reply: I Hate Thieves........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.