Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lets hear Your Best /worst Gas station story! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96038-lets-hear-your-best-worst-gas-station-story.html)

DoTheMath 02-08-2005 02:29 PM

Re: Lets hear Your Best /worst Gas station story!

Originally Posted by Pantera1
No gas stories but Dayumm they hire some hot girls at the gas docks near us :evilb: :evilb:

Yes they do!! Last year I made special trips to Trexlers for fuel just for the girl that worked there!! She was unreal - and I am sure I could have been locked up just for what I was thinking!! :D

Pantera1 02-08-2005 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
Yes they do!! Last year I made special trips to Trexlers for fuel just for the girl that worked there!! She was unreal - and I am sure I could have been locked up just for what I was thinking!! :D

Mountain view had some talent last summer :D Same here though , makes me feel like a pedo :eek:
Oh ya the Trexlers girl ..vavoom :evilb:

Sydwayz 02-08-2005 02:38 PM

I hear Stinson has a great story about stopping for fuel. Maybe he can fill us in. :D :D

DoTheMath 02-08-2005 02:41 PM

Oh yeah, story... I had just taken delivery of a brand new Formula, went to the gas dock - first run of the season, it's cold up here in early May! Kid pumps in about 85 gallons of super, and in pulling out the nozzle, breaks the chain and ker-ploosh, to the bottom my new gas cap goes. He looks at me and I looked right back at him and said, "Well, I'm not going in after it, so I guess that leaves you!" I asked the other attendant how deep it was right there and he said about 20' or so... and he looked at the kid that broke it and said, "I'll go get you a towel inside". The air temp was just short of 60 and the water temp was about 38, oh - and it was about 10:30 in the morning, down to his shorts and in he went!! Took him two tries, I think the first one took his breath away, on the second one - back he came with it. :p

DoTheMath 02-08-2005 02:43 PM

Mountain view had some talent last summer :D Same here though , makes me feel like a pedo :eek:
Oh ya the Trexlers girl ..vavoom :evilb:

Yep - the girl with the short dark hair, killer legs and the best rack I have seen in a loooong time - I just know she was a PSU student down for the summer - right!? ;) :eek: :D

Pantera1 02-08-2005 02:43 PM

Used to keep a magnet in the gas shed when I was a kid pumpin for the summer ..came in handy :D

Pantera1 02-08-2005 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
Yep - the girl with the short dark hair, killer legs and the best rack I have seen in a loooong time - I just know she was a PSU student down for the summer - right!? ;) :eek: :D

I remember her ..very perky :D

DoTheMath 02-08-2005 02:59 PM

I bet the kid that broke my cap went out and bought a magnet and a string on his way home that day! :p

Pantera1 02-08-2005 03:05 PM

Ive got the old race car fills ..The caps on a hinge ..Never realized how it could be an advantage .. :D

CMG 02-08-2005 04:18 PM

No gas stories but Dayumm they hire some hot girls at the gas docks near us :evilb: :evilb:

Let me gues, across from the Nazwa??