Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I have officially "rearended" Wasabi (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96073-i-have-officially-rearended-wasabi.html)

GLH 02-08-2005 10:45 AM

Re: I have officially "rearended" Wasabi

Rear ended Wasabe?

Any pictures? :D

LIOPA 02-08-2005 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
A couple months ago Wasabi posted her "top 25" Post Ho list, and I noticed I was next in line behind her and jokingly responded that "I was right on her rear".

This morning I have officially "rearended her",

BTW....I hope you had protection on your PROP SHAFT :eek:

Better safe than sorry!!!!

AND IT WAS FUUUUNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink:

BTW....I hope you had protection on your PROP SHAFT :eek:

Better safe than sorry!!!!

dkwestern 02-08-2005 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Hey Dk, I'm guessing you no longer work over here for "us?"

No I transfered to the Northwood plant in Toledo for a few months, then took a job in Auburn Hills with a "competitor"

You back in the office now?, where at and what are you doing?? Quality again? Later. Darren

Waterfoul 02-08-2005 01:16 PM

Back at the CC for a few weeks helping with some of the launches going to Mexico. Only till the end of the month or so though. Then it's back to the grind.

Hey, did you ever see the old C/K cupholder assembly over at Lakewood... fit under the dash of older model chevy trucks... budy has an older chevy with NO cupholders and I was wondering if there were any laying around at LW yet... just a though.

CigDaze 02-08-2005 01:22 PM

You're a lucky one, Russ! :D :D :D

dkwestern 02-08-2005 01:46 PM

Back at the CC for a few weeks helping with some of the launches going to Mexico. Only till the end of the month or so though. Then it's back to the grind.

Hey, did you ever see the old C/K cupholder assembly over at Lakewood... fit under the dash of older model chevy trucks... budy has an older chevy with NO cupholders and I was wondering if there were any laying around at LW yet... just a though.

Not that I know of, but they could be stashed upstairs somewhere??? I don't remeber any talk of them ever. Well enjoy it until its "back to the grind"

masher44 02-08-2005 01:46 PM

You have had WAY too much time on your hands to post whore due to the NHL strike..... :D :D

Formula Outlaw 02-08-2005 09:08 PM

Hmmmm.... haven't checked in a while... wonder where I am.... and unlike wasabe, I would be NO FUN to rearend... back off bub!!

"Fowl" LOL, no need to worry.....:D

Formula Outlaw 02-08-2005 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
You have had WAY too much time on your hands to post whore due to the NHL strike..... :D :D

Amen to that BrotherMasher, Amen to that.

A day without hockey is like a trailer without a boat.

Formula Outlaw 02-08-2005 09:12 PM

Disappointed I did not receive some smart azz comment back from Ms. W.

She said she and Jeffrey were sick.

Must have been how she pulled ahead again.