Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Outerlimits to try and Break the Speed Record !!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96081-outerlimits-try-break-speed-record.html)

Comanche3Six 02-12-2005 03:19 PM

Re: Outerlimits to try and Break the Speed Record !!!!

Oh Look!.......Party Cove!

Chris L 02-12-2005 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by CMG
Does it mean that much to you?????

I only see 1 beer :rolleyes:

bojoe2 02-12-2005 04:08 PM

there has been several ol race boats even from day one of ol there was team obsession a 96 37 ol and there was media master a 37 canopy ol there was wild-child a 2002 37 ol and there was jus trucken a 2000 37 ol there was rock it a 42 ol there was outerlimits 42 gtx mike raced it and there is the new obsession tko a 37 pleasure boat that was traded in from nj and started racing 2 days later.and I'm sure there were more that is what i remember.

GLH 02-12-2005 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Chris L
I only see 1 beer :rolleyes:

1 beer and 3 cans.

masher44 02-13-2005 02:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by GLH
1 beer and 3 cans.

I think that is JCPERF in the background on the Bayliner... he is the fat guy in the front seat with the gay hat on :evilb:

Boat Racer 02-13-2005 11:13 AM

talk now is, that when OL makes the attempt on LC, Reggie Fountain will be there too...

Can't imagine him not bringing a boat, my source will let me know when it goes down!!!

SK-190 02-13-2005 11:39 AM

41' Raptor. A full profile bad a$$ looking hull. Not some stripped down chopped deck V.

90 mph on twin HP 500s.

If I had the money, that's where I'd put it. :cool:

Fountain and Outerlimits can do whatever they please with their speed records. If I was going to lay down big money for a go fast V, I wouldn't be shopping for a hull by either of them.

US1 Fountain 02-13-2005 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Boat Racer
talk now is, that when OL makes the attempt on LC, Reggie Fountain will be there too...

Can't imagine him not bringing a boat, my source will let me know when it goes down!!!

Who's your source, Margium (sp) ? ;)

I find it hard to believe OL will let Reggie know when they attemp to make a run, for fear he will bring a boat with him. :D

But if it does happen, I wanna be there.

LapseofReason 02-13-2005 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Actually Nor-Tech has raced in a very competitive class. 1998 & 99 APBA Fatory 2 with Adib Mastry on Throttles and Mike Allweis as driver. NO ONE could hardly come close to the 38 Nor-Tech back then. Those guys really new how to run a boat and the 38 Nor-Tech was an awesome boat. So Nor-Tech has raced competitivly before.
I just always wonder why no one has raced Outerlimits other than in P-Class a few times.

I know, I said they both raced before and did very well. When I was down at Nortech picking up my boat I told Terry that I would like to get into racing some time he looked at me and said please don't do it in a NT they don't have the time to mess with it.

Boat Racer 02-13-2005 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Who's your source, Margium (sp) ? ;)

Nope the water patrol officer, in charge of closing the area off... :evilb:

Sign4boat; is there a site I WON'T find you? :D I still need you to come over & do my cowl!!!