Notices

Places to stay in AZ

Old 02-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Places to stay in AZ

Looking for a place to stay in Parker or Lake Havasu City in late Feb or march. Any and all suggestions welcome. Looking for someplace that is clean and preferably overlooking the water and will give a weekly rate for off season condo or rooms.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Registered

Default Re: Places to stay in AZ

Big difference between Parker and Lake Havasu. First and foremost, are you dragging a boat along? Parker is little boat water. It can be done with a bigger boat, but isn't alot of fun if you don't know the area due to shallow areas.

Havasu is big boat water. There are lots of choices of where to stay there, and that's typically a slow time of year. Places such as the Nautical Inn or London Bridge Resort are right down on the water and would be a good place to start.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Registered

I flew To LA last year to drive my car back and a friend of mine and i stopped in havasu to spend a weekend. he wants to take his girlfriend back there and he is dragging a 21 ft eliminator modified v down there. If my job works out OK my GF and i might fly out for a weekend depending on schedule. 1st and foremost would be cleanliness 2nd, price, 3rd water view. we had more fun in parker ( roadrunner) but would consider either. dose NE place have discount weekly rates?
Old 02-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Those hotels are cool, if you are staying for any extened period of time I would rent a house. They have daily, weekly and monthly rates. The houses and condos range from 1500 square feet to over 5000 with pools, pool tables, fully furnished, almost anything you can think of. We rent all the time from Mc Culloch Vacations Rentals, and like I said they have a huge assorment of houses you can rent, there phone number is 1-888-343-7666 or 928-855-2222. They also have a web site where you can look at the houses, prices and what amentities they have. http://www.havasuvacationrentals.com/
Old 02-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Registered

Parker would be cool for a week if you could get a house in the Keyes or even at JT's in the Keyes. You launch your boat once and leave it in the water the whole time as there is a series of canals to take you out to the river.

Dave Plunket Realty is one option for rentals www.coloradoriverrealty.com

The other one is Robert Gory:

http://www.rgr-realty.com/