Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chief Powerboats - The Beginning of a new tribe (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96194-chief-powerboats-beginning-new-tribe.html)

DoTheMath 02-10-2005 08:29 AM

Re: Chief Powerboats - The Beginning of a new tribe

AWESOME - AWESOME!! :eek: Congrats guys - in talking with Bobby last year at the Clevelander it sounded very encouraging at that point, then seemed to go quiet... way to open it back up - loud and proud!! :D

And yes, inquiring minds want to know, what is the AT / Chief relationship? Is Pat part of the new tribe or...? :cool:

MassiveThunder 02-10-2005 09:00 AM

Pat is part of the tribe.

DoTheMath 02-10-2005 09:00 AM

So, one more observation - now that I have looked at the web site... (came out great!!). Is the chick in the Chief web site in the black Bikini the same one standing on the deck of the 35' Nordic ad in the most recent issue of Powerboat? :) Just curious.

MassiveThunder 02-10-2005 09:00 AM

the question is .........what kind of tribe.???.........lol

DoTheMath 02-10-2005 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by MassiveThunder
the question is .........what kind of tribe.???.........lol

Well, if we (OSO) are the tribe of "nitwits" they are going to have to find their own name! :D :D

39NAS-T 02-10-2005 09:33 AM

Hey Marc that is a piece of art work as far as I am concerned. That boat is beautiful. It is a lot harder than most people think to have all the things finished to the right level of quality. Wow that paint is hot and so is the design of the boat. Keep up the good work well see you at smoke on the water.
Hunter :cool:

Indy 02-10-2005 09:39 AM

Who has the 28' Apache/Cherokee molds?

R Addiction 02-10-2005 09:46 AM

1st off...Beautiful Boat!!! Sounds like you have a awesome team put together. I know that I'm satisfied with my AT that Pat built for me about 6 years ago. The paint is MT at his best. Love the look!! Too Old....nice parts. Looking forward to a finished project and #'s (price and speed) :D

bryanspeedracer 02-10-2005 10:01 AM

Great. Another awesome boat that will keep me up at night fantasizing.

Can't wait to see it in Fla. I'll be the one with wearing a bib, drool stains...:)

NJgr8ful 02-10-2005 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Boatme
Chief Powerboats would like to announce the introduction of our first 42’ Warrior
This is the first boat coming out of our company and we are excited to be the latest edition to the performance boat industry. Chief Powerboats will be providing V hull boats from 28’ through 47’.

Attached is a sneak peek of the First Mohican, boat number 1, shrink wrapped and waiting to be put on its new trailer. The new trailer is complete and will be put under the boat today. The boat will head out for cabin, cockpit and rigging at our Florida facility by the end of the week.

This boat has an awesome paint job done by Mitcher T custom painting and I am sure will get the attention of many of the magazines in the next year. This boat has got to be seen up close to appreciate the detail work

This phenomenal piece of artwork will be available for viewing just a short trip from the Miami Boats Show this coming week. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for a personal look at our product line

Look for this boat as she makes her national poker run debut in the 2005 boating season. It is sure to turn heads and have people talking!

We are also excited to announce that we have put Active Thunder’s CEO under the Chief head dress in conjunction with well know chief, Bobby Saccenti, to run the building of all Chief Powerboats. We will now provide a complete array of sizes to the market place under the Chief Powerboats name and they will be available through a complete national dealer network this coming year.

Chief Powerboat’s line up of boats is as follows

28' Savage
33' Raven
37' Warhawk
42' Warrior
47 ' Heritage

Look for our banner ad on this site in the next week

Congrats to the Chief Team and Pat at AT on his new endeavor It's a gorgeous piece :drink: :drink: :drool:

Question though Marc ... is the hull going to be at the Miami Boat Show ... or near by the Miami Show??