Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tmp Motors (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96230-tmp-motors.html)

DoTheMath 02-10-2005 10:55 AM

Re: Tmp Motors

Originally Posted by totalmp
Merlin Big M Block
• Callies 4340 Forged Crankshaft
• Oliver billet connecting rods
• Je Forged pistons
• Clevite bearings
• Total Seal Rings
• Crane Hydraulic roller camshaft
• Crane valve train hardware
• Extreme duty Hydraulic roller lifters
• Custom 12 qt offshore oil pan
• High volume oil pump w/ custom pick up
• CNC full ported Aluminum Heads
• Manley Severe duty Intake valves
• Manley Inconel exhaust valves
• Manley push rods
• ATI internally balance harmonic balancer and flywheel
• True roller bearing roller rockers
• Thermostatically controlled oil cooler system
• One wire alternator and bracket
• Billet underdrive pulley
• Custom powdercoated valve covers
• Billet crossover system
• Billet flame arrestor
• Custom EFI system
• MSD Pro billet marine distributor with box
• Custom painted to customers specifications
• Engine comes with limited 1yr warranty

The above includes exhaust and full accessories, including thermostatic oil temperature control system and preluber.

Dang!!! (I am guessing this is for the 650!?) I'm not sure if I'd want to put those in my bilge or my living room for all to gawk at!? Nice work guys! :)

thunderusone 02-10-2005 11:08 AM

Steve, The 1600's paint scheme looks great. You better not nick the valve covers on our 1400's transporting them to the show....you know you would never hear the end of it from BG! I can't believe you are focusing on those quad rotor big motors for Miami and not working on my "Whippled to be" 500's.....just kidding. Tell "Torque Wrench Eddie" to call me when he gets them down.

porkchop racing 02-10-2005 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by racer-x6
WITH A NAME LIKE PORKCHOP RACING, I'D SAY HE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANYTHING FROM TMP ANYWAY. AND WITH ONLY 17 POST HE NEEDS TO SIT BACK AND LISTEN FOR A WHILE BEFORE COMMENTS LIKE THAT. REMEMBER PORKCHOP THIS SITE IS FOR THE FUN OF BOATING. :drink:

your right , forjust turning 18 i managed to save enough to buy a set of low hour 496 motors. yes, me and my family
mom ,dad , my brother and my sisters have fun boating.. i guess i am not KOOL enough to be on here. i would think that from what i read ,alot of people on here have average boats , i guess you race boats since you have racer x for your name. alot of you seem like a bunch of bullies. i dealt with them in school. i got all a's . going to collage too ,maybe i will be KOOL like the rest of you but it doesn't read like much fun. thanks to gerald thomas for selling me the motors. we appreciate it.

OldSchool 02-10-2005 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by porkchop racing
your right , forjust turning 18 i managed to save enough to buy a set of low hour 496 motors. yes, me and my family
mom ,dad , my brother and my sisters have fun boating.. i guess i am not KOOL enough to be on here. i would think that from what i read ,alot of people on here have average boats , i guess you race boats since you have racer x for your name. alot of you seem like a bunch of bullies. i dealt with them in school. i got all a's . going to collage too ,maybe i will be KOOL like the rest of you but it doesn't read like much fun. thanks to gerald thomas for selling me the motors. we appreciate it.

If you save up for the next two years, maybe you can buy some class when you are 20!! Nobody is being a bully, but when you come on here and type like an azzhole....you will be treated like one! :(

GLENNS 02-10-2005 11:18 AM

LILDEUCE????????????? Is that You!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sean H 02-10-2005 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by GLENNS
LILDEUCE????????????? Is that You!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

he's got some wax he wants to sell you.. or maybe even a rolex.....

OldSchool 02-10-2005 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
One more thing. If you save up enough money to buy a Membership here....You will be able to see this!!

:D :evilb: :D :evilb: :D :evilb:

Indy 02-10-2005 11:32 AM

maybe i will be KOOL like the rest of you

Not until you start making contributions to this site in a positive and helpful manner. If you have an issue with TMP, post it in the Bad Business section with sufficient back-up and let it go. We'll make decisions for ourselves.

Anyway, I'd be one happy camper to have one of those babys in my next boat :D

racer-x6 02-10-2005 11:35 AM

SO WE AGREE THE UGLY COMMENTS DON'T DO ANY GOOD.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MOTOR PURCHASE. AND NO I WAS NOT TRYING TO BE A BULLY, I WAS ONLY TRYING TO SAY THAT FOR A NEW MEMBER YOU SHOULD NOT JUMP IN THROWING ROCKS. EVERYONE HERE WELCOMES YOU AND HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE SITE.

DoTheMath 02-10-2005 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by racer-x6
SO WE AGREE THE UGLY COMMENTS DON'T DO ANY GOOD.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MOTOR PURCHASE. AND NO I WAS NOT TRYING TO BE A BULLY, I WAS ONLY TRYING TO SAY THAT FOR A NEW MEMBER YOU SHOULD NOT JUMP IN THROWING ROCKS. EVERYONE HERE WELCOMES YOU AND HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE SITE.

Yeah - what he said!! You just gotta learn that when you're new in the sandbox, you can't be kicking over others castles... :rolleyes: Play nice and you'll be fine. :)