Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   O.K. - Fastest Single Engine w/ Stock 496HO/XR (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96303-o-k-fastest-single-engine-w-stock-496ho-xr.html)

LIOPA 02-13-2005 06:47 AM

Re: O.K. - Fastest Single Engine w/ Stock 496HO/XR

Did not realize this thread was only limited to F-1 builds.......the heading only stated 496 HO singles.

Titan 02-13-2005 06:49 AM

Sorry to High Jack your thread Dave.

How many F1 boats are definatly being campaigned this year?? And my second question for you guys is what is the general consensus about the switch to the 496 from 525??

Gordo 02-13-2005 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Titan
"what is the general consensus about the switch to the 496 from 525??"

Should have happened two years ago !!!

Wasabe 02-21-2005 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by Titan
Trust me I can not wait to this summer. By the way this board is going by April 15 LIOPA, Cheetah, will have too many races set up than weekends in the year!!!!!!

Who isthe lucky candidate for the front seat option if Sick has a boat full of OSO BABES. I heard a rumor that Wasabe likes maroon west coast boats. She might be better to look at when Sick passes me. In fact I will let him pass me just so I can stare at Wasabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evilb:

Nice. :p

Wasabe 02-21-2005 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
I don't know how Wasabe always gets dragged into this bickering! LIOPA............ and I quote "BICKER,BICKER,BICKER,BICKER,ETC." And I don't think they'll be any "letting me pass" with a 70 mph boat! :evilb:

It's beyond me :cool:

Wasabe 02-21-2005 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
Although I have to admit I would certainly rather have Wasabe in the front seat than LIOPA, and not just for the reason you thinkTitan. I can gaurantee she can help me tie the boat up way way way way way better than Paul!!!!!!!!!! :D

I would be the best docking companion you ever had ;) Jeffrey taught me well. :evilb:

Wasabe 02-21-2005 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by CHEETAH34
i love it cant wait for our dinner :evilb: :evilb: :drink: :drink: :eek:

Take pics. I want to see what you Eastern boys do over there.

Oh and yeah and drinks will have to be bought next year. We will collect ;)

Fun fun :D

Sick Nordic 02-21-2005 04:30 PM

:snide: :snide: I see we have you intrigued!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titan 02-21-2005 05:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wasabe,

Us NY guys are not so bad. We are all crazy to begin with to enjoy this sport as much as we do!! So on that note if and when you come to NY you can ride with me anytime. Besides I see you like sit down comfortable seats. Well this is the seat to be in for comfort....

I could not be the only one that did not offer you a ride!!!!!!

Titan 02-21-2005 05:04 PM

Sorrry don't have any pics of my boat yet. Did not leave the factory yet!!! NYC debut to come!!!