Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Value of Top Gun? Where's LS? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96312-value-top-gun-wheres-ls.html)

SLEEPER 02-12-2005 02:01 PM

Re: Value of Top Gun? Where's LS?

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
I'm not a Cigarette expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. ASK ME ANYTHING ! :drink:

:D :D :D :evilb:

cuda 02-12-2005 02:37 PM

And the referee steps in and stops the bout! :D

No decision. :drink:

packinair 02-12-2005 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
And the referee steps in and stops the bout! :D

No decision. :drink:

he just said no name calling... not posting facts

packinair 02-12-2005 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Tres Martin raced MAXX and in the last before the owner quit he said the deck sustained deck damage. Go ask him @$$hole. OK.. that was done, there is a big differance between a MINOR scratch and damage as you make it out to be, again talking about things you do not have first hand knoledge about

Why are you on here so much? Get a job.
I am to busy protecting the VALUED members of this site from false and damaging information on cigarettes
LS JR.

lucky strike 02-12-2005 03:34 PM

Steve-

Instigating? I haven't instigated anything on this thread. Yes, a few things were wrong that I said about the MAXX on a general level, but hey I was wrong. I admitted I was wrong, move on.

I really have decided that anyone can sit behind a computer and bash people.

You will no longer see Lucky Strike posting. There are just a few people who ruined it for everyone. Just like a classroom full of kids regarding recess.

There are quite a few people on the board that I have personally met and you guys are awesome, please keep in touch. To the rest of you; cya around the campus.

Bobby

packinair 02-12-2005 03:39 PM

Steve-

I'll take my own timeout. You will no longer see Lucky Strike posting on OSO after the Montys run next weekend and there is nomore "Floating Reporter." There are just a few people who ruined it for everyone. Just like a classroom full of kids regarding recess.

There are quite a few people on the board that I have personally met and you guys are awesome, please keep in touch. To the rest of you; cya around the campus.

Bobby

http://stupidfastboats.com/forum_suicide.jpg

Byrdman 02-12-2005 04:46 PM

Do not get mad and leave...Packin is just breaking balls and being mean! Plenty of people around here more than enjoy your posting!

packinair 02-12-2005 04:49 PM

Time to let this thread die

lucky strike 02-12-2005 06:46 PM

Steve-

I'll take my own timeout. You will no longer see Lucky Strike posting on OSO after the Montys run next weekend and there is nomore "Floating Reporter." There are just a few people who ruined it for everyone. Just like a classroom full of kids regarding recess.

Bobby
------------

Okay after taking some time out...and receiving PM's from board members with good advice.......I'm back :D

OSO Steve, I really appreciate the day you and I spent together in the Gladiator, and you let me drive the boat. It was one of the most awesome experiences in my young life. And I want you to know I have learned my lesson about what not to say on these boards. I hope in the future, I'll be again welcome on your boat.

Packinair, I agree...time to let this thread die.

Bobby

GLH 02-12-2005 07:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)

...Okay after taking some time out...I'm back :D

Just wasn't the same without you for those 3 hours. :D:D:D:D:D

;)

LMAO