Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Way to go OSO Steve (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96342-way-go-oso-steve.html)

thedonz 02-11-2005 04:52 PM

Way to go OSO Steve

Way to go Steve. Nice interview in the March Powerboat Magazine......from one of your nitwits!

f311fr1 02-11-2005 04:57 PM

Re: Way to go OSO Steve

This nit wit thinks you did a great interview. Joe Murray

CAP071 02-11-2005 05:19 PM

I thought it was a waste of 2 pages. The interview provides OSO a spot light for the 2 pages, but in turn bashes OSO and it's members from beginning to end. :rolleyes:

PhantomChaos 02-11-2005 08:43 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: haven't seen it yet!

epeek 02-11-2005 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by CAP071
I thought it was a waste of 2 pages. The interview provides OSO a spot light for the 2 pages, but in turn bashes OSO and it's members from beginning to end. :rolleyes:

I agree. When I was reading it,the whole time I
was thinking that It seemed like they were "dissin"
Oso. Steve handled it gracefully.
I think they are truley afraid that OSO is kickin
their AS$ and in the end it will really effect their
bottom line.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 02-12-2005 05:21 AM

I have yet to read the article, and from what I read on SnF they aren't gaining any outboard readers anytime soon:

Check this out!!!

mama tryed 02-12-2005 05:41 AM

I think I can safely say, that I have never read such a Condescending or arrogant interview before in a Boating publication. I think we witnessed JEALOUSY rearing its ugly Head!!!!
I honestly feel that I can gain more useful and Honest , Hands on knowledge on anything Marine related in Thirty Minutes on OSO, than a years worth of PB!!!!! And by the huge growth of members and lurkers in the past several years, I think that I'm not the only person that feel's that way!!!
and ALLEN4 is not a Putz!! :D :D

Nit Wits Mitch and Tracey

R Addiction 02-12-2005 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by CAP071

You saw it too Cap...in between question 3 & 4 it said "CAP071 plays with his thing while looking at all the performance boats on OSO"

I couldn't beleive it either....but the truth is the truth!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

GLH 02-12-2005 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by epeek
I agree. When I was reading it,the whole time I
was thinking that It seemed like they were "dissin"
Oso. Steve handled it gracefully.
I think they are truley afraid that OSO is kickin
their AS$ and in the end it will really effect their
bottom line.

Originally Posted by mama tryed
I think I can safely say, that I have never read such a Condescending or arrogant interview before in a Boating publication. I think we witnessed JEALOUSY rearing its ugly Head!!!!
I honestly feel that I can gain more useful and Honest , Hands on knowledge on anything Marine related in Thirty Minutes on OSO, than a years worth of PB!!!!! And by the huge growth of members and lurkers in the past several years, I think that I'm not the only person that feel's that way!!!
and ALLEN4 is not a Putz!! :D :D
Nit Wits Mitch and Tracey

Why am I not surprised...

It hasn't made it to Doc John's bathroom so I have not read it yet...

offshoredrillin 02-12-2005 08:08 AM

I wont subscribe to it, can someone copy and paste it? or is there a site with the text on it??

Cones GL, cones...:D

Rob