Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ummm. Maybe you didn't see this... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96372-ummm-maybe-you-didnt-see.html)

fund razor 02-21-2005 12:10 PM

Re: Ummm. Maybe you didn't see this...

Not sure when it went up Ed, but your response on 2-11 to the charges made 2-10 are now up on the bad business thread.

Edward R. Cozzi 02-21-2005 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor
Not sure when it went up Ed, but your response on 2-11 to the charges made 2-10 are now up on the bad business thread.

Thanks Fund. Saw it come up today.

JCPERF 02-21-2005 06:25 PM

:D :D

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
Thanks Fund. Saw it come up today.

Wow Ed you made a S H I T L I S T

Edward R. Cozzi 02-21-2005 06:49 PM

Yeah, just because I don't have X-ray vision.

JCPERF 02-21-2005 06:52 PM

Yeah, just because I don't have X-ray vision.

I have these Superman sun glasses that can see right into the motor.I thought you would have a set by now.Cause when im on the dock and someone asks me what went wrong, I just put these babies on and i can see right down to the bearings. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Edward R. Cozzi 02-21-2005 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I have these Superman sun glasses that can see right into the motor.I thought you would have a set by now.Cause when im on the dock and someone asks me what went wrong, I just put these babies on and i can see right down to the bearings. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Now that's funny!

Right down to the bearings FROM THE DOCK??

JCPERF 02-21-2005 07:21 PM

Now that's funny!

Right down to the bearings FROM THE DOCK??

Remember Ed, what you do and what i do, is that you go to hero to zero all the time.You cant make everybody happy.

X-Rated30 02-21-2005 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Playn
Well I hate to say it but maybe it's time for the "bad business forum" to go away. I know everyone is busy but If it isn't going to be updated within a reasonable timeframe then it isn't doing anyone any justice.

Ed, Your attempt to respond to the person making the complaint should have been approved within 24hrs and posted or if not approved then a reason given to you

my $.02 :(

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

offthefront 02-21-2005 07:38 PM

I emailed Just Perfect to remind him about his outstanding balance with me and he wants me to meet him at the boat show. He is trying to find fault with all the work I had done for him.

Hey Ed ... did JP show up at the boat show ?

Playn 02-21-2005 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by KaamaScarab30
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

KammaScarab30, Am I to take your reaction to my post as you don't agree? Seems like you have roughly the same opinion as I do from your previous post.......