Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ummm. Maybe you didn't see this... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96372-ummm-maybe-you-didnt-see.html)

X-Rated30 02-21-2005 11:18 PM

Re: Ummm. Maybe you didn't see this...

Originally Posted by Playn
KammaScarab30, Am I to take your reaction to my post as you don't agree? Seems like you have roughly the same opinion as I do from your previous post.......

Actually, I completely agree. Sorry for the confusion. :cool:

Edward R. Cozzi 02-22-2005 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by offthefront
Hey Ed ... did JP show up at the boat show ?

If he was there I never ran into him.

outriggers 02-22-2005 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I have these Superman sun glasses that can see right into the motor.I thought you would have a set by now.Cause when im on the dock and someone asks me what went wrong, I just put these babies on and i can see right down to the bearings. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Does Snap-On have these on the truck? Can you tell if a engine has been balanced with them? How about a high and low setting? Doug

Edward R. Cozzi 02-22-2005 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by outriggers
Does Snap-On have these on the truck? Can you tell if a engine has been balanced with them? How about a high and low setting? Doug

According to the Mac Tools guy they are working on a set that zeros in on bearing clearances and timing chain stretch.

X-Rated30 02-22-2005 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You know, if you morons would quit messing around with x-ray glasses and magic wands to diagnose engine problems, you would realize that the magic wand that FIXES the engine rather than diagnosing it is a better investment. :cool:

$1,999.99 off the internet:

Reed Jensen 02-22-2005 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by KaamaScarab30
You know, if you morons would quit messing around with x-ray glasses and magic wands to diagnose engine problems, you would realize that the magic wand that FIXES the engine rather than diagnosing it is a better investment. :cool:

OH BOY!! post the site... I need two!................. :D

JCPERF 02-22-2005 11:01 AM

LMFAO :D

outriggers 02-22-2005 01:04 PM

I found it, its right next to the wand that takes moisture out of the transom with one wave. Oh no, The stringer moisture remover is a upgrade option. Doug

Edward R. Cozzi 02-23-2005 06:22 PM

I don't think Just Perfect has seen this thread yet.

Byrdman 02-23-2005 07:02 PM

No the scum bag has seen it! Is he still taking you to court???