Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Konrads For Manufacturers Of New Boats? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96491-konrads-manufacturers-new-boats.html)

Pantera1 02-14-2005 02:21 PM

Re: Konrads For Manufacturers Of New Boats?

Man I realy liked the 38 .. too bad :(

salesmanship 02-14-2005 02:48 PM

If you liked the 38, you'll love the 39. Just better in every aspect. Sorry Jass but the beam is 8'6" and it has 4 steps.

Buddy OO 02-14-2005 03:16 PM

I think the new 39 is going to be hot as a firecracker because it has all the room , pleasure, amenities of a v bottom with that unique nortech cat lines, scoops, state of the art dash configuration, with nice sunpadand built in swim platform, and my guess is a rocket for speed , and rough water handling. I know Nortech has a big smile on their face about now waiting for everyone to see their new creation. I know it will be worth waiting for. looking forward to selling 8 this year at loto. go Nortech!

DoTheMath 02-14-2005 04:18 PM

So, Terry - there is going to be an actual 39' V at the show this year and not a 24" toy!? :D (just kidding!!) Looking forward to going over it when I get down there, I have been anxious to see it since you guys announced it! :D

SCARABJ 02-14-2005 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
So, Terry - there is going to be an actual 39' V at the show this year and not a 24" toy!? :D (just kidding!!) Looking forward to going over it when I get down there, I have been anxious to see it since you guys announced it! :D

yes it is already there i saw it fri!!!! for sure dont miss it ....its awsome...also jassman i dont think you can do a tripple in this boat it had the new 600hp on a short stagger and it did not have much more room forward...

Jassman 02-15-2005 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
If you liked the 38, you'll love the 39. Just better in every aspect. Sorry Jass but the beam is 8'6" and it has 4 steps.

I changed the info on my post, didn't mean to miss quote or misrepresent, my bad. Jeff

Jassman 02-15-2005 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by SCARABJ
yes it is already there i saw it fri!!!! for sure dont miss it ....its awsome...also jassman i dont think you can do a tripple in this boat it had the new 600hp on a short stagger and it did not have much more room forward...

I did ask Terry on this, and he replied you can get a triple bravo package, maybe he will chime in and elaborate. Jeff

salesmanship 02-15-2005 09:53 AM

The triple takes up the same longitudinal space as the staggerd, so yes you can get trips.
And yes it's really there!
TS

SCARABJ 02-15-2005 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
The triple takes up the same longitudinal space as the staggerd, so yes you can get trips.
And yes it's really there!
TS

there you go terry knows much better than me!! i was not thinking brovos..

Jassman 02-15-2005 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by SCARABJ
there you go terry knows much better than me!! i was not thinking brovos..

You could also go with Arneson's, trany's in the box, obviously still stuck on them as well. I like what Hustler has been doing with their 388's, a 39 Nortech would be awesome with a TMP 850 and some ASD6's. That would be a rocket and reliable as well....:cool: Jeff