Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A word about Lip-Ship Marine..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96536-word-about-lip-ship-marine.html)

thisistank 02-15-2005 04:38 PM

Re: A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Originally Posted by cbdragon
I worked my a off on that boat for you Mr. THIS IS TANK and you said you were going to buy me some drinks dude next time here or there. Plus you didn't hepl me set up the Dragon booth instead you went to South beach. I want to be you. You will get the financing. cb

Craig, you know you're my hero!! :D :drink: Kelly and I would've loved to buy you as many drinks as you wanted but you flaked on us!!! :eek: Maybe you'll find the time for us next time we're out there :rolleyes: .......... :D :D

And I meant what I said. You really helped me out on all of this and are a true friend. Thanks again and I'll get you sooooo wasted the next time I see you, you wont be able to see straight! :drink:

thisistank 02-15-2005 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Tank lets get this one thing straite!!!! He did all that for Kelly NOT YOU :D:D

Hey when I come back out there can I have a ride :D:D

Jon, you know you're always good to go out here. Come out here and whether I have a boat or not I'll get you a ride on a Cig ANYTIME!!! ;)

mkramer 02-15-2005 06:30 PM

Interesting thread.......Phil sounds like a good guy. Tank Congrats and good luck :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Comanche3Six 02-15-2005 07:41 PM

Congratulations!

Havasu Cig 02-15-2005 08:34 PM

Congrats Tank, Can't wait to see the new ride. :cool:

MikaylaHunterCig 02-15-2005 09:19 PM

Yo El Tanko, Tank-o-rama, Tankster- just do it...get it over with and bring that bad boy home.
Desert storm poker run will be a great first Havasu trip....CB you coming out ?

Dave

stecz20 02-15-2005 09:59 PM

where are the pictures of this thing.......

thisistank 02-15-2005 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
where are the pictures of this thing.......

I'm waiting until the boat is officially mine before I post pics.....I'm a little superstitious...Shouldn't even be talking about all of this!!! :drink:

Hey Dave, I'll take a ride in your new ZR when it gets here!! ;) And I mean drive it when I say a ride :drink:

Chris, Congrats on selling your cig and the new Skater!

And thanks to everyone else for the "pre-congrats".

ONESICKGLADIATOR 02-16-2005 06:34 AM

Hey Tank
Best of luck

Rick OSG

Sydwayz 02-16-2005 08:47 AM

Tank,
If you need a second option for financing...

Robin Harris
www.thedonedeal.com

She financed Monsoon for me and several others I have since sent her way with answers in a matter of hours. Ping me if you need more information.

Brian Tillett