Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A word about Lip-Ship Marine..... >

A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Notices

A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Old 02-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Originally Posted by packinair
I had a simalar thing as that asshat phuckin guy met phil 1 time.. went with a friend to pick up his boat that was there on a sat. after hours.. the boat wasn't right and from what I hear and saw that is 200% unacceptable. friend calls phill and next thing I know 8 am ON SUNDAY he has all his top dogs there and made things right.. he knew I wasn't going to buy jack chit but I am typing this in my lip-ship t-shirt that he gave me.. first class all the way!!!! there is a reason he has the top rep he has..
Philly is a class act.If he wasnt he wouldnt have all the heavy hitter customers that he has.These people demand the best and he delivers.There is no BS with Philly.When you have Enrique and Pudge as your customers,I would say that it is no accident.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up Re: A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

If anybody has anything negative to say about Philly L. it's just because they caught him on an off day.

Phil is the consumate professional and is extremely good at his craft. I have found him to be very generous and a real gentleman, even if one of my surveys picks-up something he has to fix!

Please remember that none of us are batting 1,000 every day.
Sometimes things in our personal lives affect how we act on a particular day. Try to cut people some slack sometime, because you never know what kind of turmoil their lives are in at that time. (Usually a woman is involved for me.)!
Old 02-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by SLEEPER; 02-15-2005 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Registered

Last edited by SLEEPER; 02-15-2005 at 03:02 PM.
Old 02-15-2005, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Sleeper, Why don`t you show us your gun
Old 02-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Phil has been around a long time and has a pretty impressive customer list as well as repeat business. I have always heard a lot more positive than negative and in the boat biz that damn near qualifies for sainthood.

Somebody will always have some negative chite to say When I hear something that might actually be based in a known and reasonably acceptable reality then this thread will deserve some attention. Till then it's all kakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka
Old 02-15-2005, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 2,832 Likes on 951 Posts

Just a comment about the 'not making a cent on the sale' comment. I was born at night but not last night. Theres alot more history to the boat I'm looking at than I explained. Some of the history includes Craig Barrie who is also one of the rarities in the business and is a stand up guy. Craig has helped me with finding and purchasing this boat and has also gone the extra mile for me even though he's not even making the sale! I could put up another thread just on how cool of a guy Craig is. Another rare person in this industry.

I had inside info on the #'s before Phil got the boat. Now I'm not saying he's not going to make money on the back end of the deal (the boat he's selling that he took the trade on) because I know he is, that's how he makes a living and there isn't anything wrong with that. But when I say he's not making a dime on me, he's not. I know what he paid and what I'm getting it for. He's actually loosing money on me due to him buying a trailer for me!! Say what you will, the guy is a stud in my book and has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with. If I could ever repay the kidness and ease that he showed to me, my friend and my family I would bend over backwards to do so in a flat second.

Oh, and thanks to everyone on the well wishes. I have my fingers crossed that the deal will go smoothly (financing )
Old 02-15-2005, 01:10 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by SLEEPER
...if you are foolish enough to actually think that your "Lip-ship Edition" Cigarette is that much different from a "Non Lip-ship Edition" than you deserve it.
This from a gentelmen who doesn't even spring the $40.00 to help keep this site going...
Old 02-15-2005, 01:13 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Tank post pics and stop trying to think!!!
Old 02-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 2,832 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Tank post pics and stop trying to think!!!
I'll post pics when the boat is officially mine!

Quick Reply: A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.