Trip to Detroit area to look at a Top Gun >

Trip to Detroit area to look at a Top Gun

Notices

Trip to Detroit area to look at a Top Gun

Old 03-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Steve_H

Default Re: Trip to Detroit area to look at a Top Gun

Originally Posted by 48VIKING
This is when we are at with the boat ! We have a cash deposit on the vessel subject to the buyer obtaining fiancing which he is still working on .(Needs to refiance propety takes time). In the mean time if someone wants the boat we can still sell it if the numbers are right . If we can agree to numbers we can sell it now !

you have a sales agreement with a cash deposit and yet your telling everyone it can still be bought NOW? hows that work? doesnt the buyer have a certain amount of time to get financing BEFORE you sell it to someone else?

Old 03-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Try this, go away! The only reason you are on this website is to try and sell a boat you have no clue about.

Purchase a membership and list it and ALL the facts in the classifed area with the correct price and you may not have to keep defending your not so good reputation.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

And these guys wonder why I give them additude! If you had to put up with all these goofs you would too! I am going to let the boat sell it self ! Performace boat buyers are tuff but this boat has brought it to a new level !

Scott
Waters Edge

You just insulted these guys on a public forum, nice move
Old 03-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We even had a guy from Spain steal our photos and spec 's on this top gun and put the boat for sale on Usedboats.com with a low price of $35,000 on it in hopes someone would wire a deposit $10,000 deposit to a numbered account !

Last edited by 48VIKING; 03-06-2005 at 09:37 PM.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve_H
you have a sales agreement with a cash deposit and yet your telling everyone it can still be bought NOW? hows that work? doesnt the buyer have a certain amount of time to get financing BEFORE you sell it to someone else?
Will present any offer that is put in writing on our offer to purchase contract with deposit. We have ad about 10 verbal offers and no one has come up with money !

Last edited by 48VIKING; 03-06-2005 at 11:24 PM.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Registered

We even had a guy from Spain steal our photos and spec on this top gun and put the boat for sale on Usedboats.com with a low price of $35,000 on it in hopes someone would wire a deposit $10,000 deposit to a numbered account !
That happens a thousand times a day to a thousand ebay users ... you are not alone. Everyone with a Ferarri Enzo ( ), Porsche, Sunseeker for sale all get their pics stolen and ads used, asking for folks to wire money to off shore accts, other countries etc etc etc. Nothing new.

I'd also like to know how you're looking to sell a boat you alreadt have a deposit on? Sounds shady to me. If it was me waiting on the financing with my deposit I'd be pretty pissed that your on here pimpin the boat.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:47 PM
Registered

Unhappy Re: Trip to Detroit area to look at a Top Gun

The buyer with deposit needs to refinance a piece of property and this is going to take time (I told him don't want to hold boat that long but willing to work with him). He said if deal works out great if we find another buyer we can sell the boat. We will just hand him his check back!

Last edited by 48VIKING; 03-06-2005 at 11:23 PM.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:00 AM
www.sunriseuph.com
Platinum Member

Just to clarify, its "lakeluvr" not laluvr. And the trip from LOTO to Harrison was just over 700 miles not 300. And you certainly know what I thought about the boat from my earlier posts. But I'm sure someone will be willing to take a chance on the boat for that price.
John
Old 03-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Somebody should have gone to Jacksonville and bought the 1994 kevlar TG with big power and #3 that went for 72,000 at auction last friday thru yacht auctions.com. Talked about in the owner forum. I still have a trailer available in navy for this boat. steve
Old 03-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Registered

Hello,

I am new to the board, i ususally browse boatfreaks, when i seen an add for oso here. seems to be very interesting site.

this forum in paticular. I am a native to lake st clair area, and am a powerboater. I also am absolutely amazed about all of the negetive talk here surrounding waters edge marine.... I have purchased my last 2 boats from them.....an older scarab 28 xl and now my existing boat which is a 380 powequest. I have turned a friend on to them and also my brother and father both purchased cruisers from Scott. I have to really say that what has been described above here is ABSOLUTELY NOT, what occurred with my sales. The part i liked best was, it is a what you see is what you get deal. I know used boats all have problems, but he pointed them all out to me(which were minimal, wiring issues and an indicator didnt work properly). I went on and surveyd each boat and that being said deals were done. You guys have to agree, we are a tuff crowd, Us, Inculding myself, as performance boaters. We all think we know everything there is to know. Unfortunately the truth is we dont-and i have been working on boats for over 25 years! I think i may just go by the showroom if i can get out of the office just to see what all of this ruckiss is about!

I really think that the unfortunate part of forums is all of the negativity that can be produce by members, such as myself, who think we know all....and it just goes from there!LOL

I just want to say that no matter what dealer you go to, car, boat, bike, snowmobile, etc.... there will always be unhappy customers. for each one there are generally 20 full that are happy, if not how do these places stay in buisness. Its unfortunate this boat wasnt up to some of your standards-doesnt sound like it would pass mine either-but its also a used boat, from what i understand a 14 year old USED boat. It wont be perfect.

Leaving on this note, I am not trying to bash any body here or debate anyone-from what i hear thats all oso is about(but will find out on my own!), by all means, I would like to say that i can make anyone a list here
of several people who are more than happy with the vessels they purchased from waters edge.

Quick Reply: Trip to Detroit area to look at a Top Gun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.