Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Motley Crue concert, just got back! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96756-motley-crue-concert-just-got-back.html)

LubeJobs42 02-17-2005 10:45 PM

Motley Crue concert, just got back!

GREAT CONCERT! If they perform anywhere near you I recommend you go. It was much better then I thought it would be. They really sounded great. It was a little depressing, thinking it was 21 years since I saw them in concert. Infact I think I saw a lot of the same girls from the 1984 concert. They were wearing the same hoochie clothes they wore 21 years ago the only differance is most of them put on 40 lbs. Some things didn't change, just as many Mullets in the crowd as 1984. I remember when you use to go to a concert everyone was your age. I don't know what happened, everyne at the concert was old, I was one of the only ones there that still looks like a teenager! LOL.

NJgr8ful 02-17-2005 11:37 PM

Re: Motley Crue concert, just got back!

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
GREAT CONCERT! If they perform anywhere near you I recommend you go. It was much better then I thought it would be. They really sounded great. It was a little depressing, thinking it was 21 years since I saw them in concert. Infact I think I saw a lot of the same girls from the 1984 concert. They were wearing the same hoochie clothes they wore 21 years ago the only differance is most of them put on 40 lbs. Some things didn't change, just as many Mullets in the crowd as 1984. I remember when you use to go to a concert everyone was your age. I don't know what happened, everyne at the concert was old, I was one of the only ones there that still looks like a teenager! LOL.

Yo Gino,
Cool. I just went to see Alter Bridge, w/ Submersed and SilverTide this weekend at Starland in NJ. Had a great time :cool: Def a mixed crowd age wise. Was no smell of weed floating in the air like I remember concerts :D :D But good time had by all. After that experience I'm going to buy Allman Bros. tix for the Beacon shoes in NY, NY this March too! Can't wait, maybe I'll look for some Crue tix also. :)

PS. Ordered that 3M reflective tape from Greg today, Thx bro!

Cash Bar 02-18-2005 11:44 AM

LJ42,

I was there as well. It was a great show. I think all of us older people wanted to be old school.
14 people in my group, we started tailgating at 5pm outside the arena. Everyone was in old concert shirts(Cinderella, Skynyrd, VH, Etc.), and we had the music pumpin'. If you came in the North lot you probably saw us parked up close. We had the big crew-cab blk Chevy sittin' on 40's with the 12 idiots doin' funnels of beer. D'oh!

If you go out in the Ft. Laud area we should meet up sometime.

Greg

PS- Did you see the guy that brought The MINT condition Yellow '77 Trans Am complete with sway bars and air shocks.

bluellama 02-18-2005 11:51 AM

Thanks for the update. They invade the Great White North on February 27th..... Girls, Girls, Girls..... :D

LubeJobs42 02-18-2005 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
LJ42,

I was there as well. It was a great show. I think all of us older people wanted to be old school.
14 people in my group, we started tailgating at 5pm outside the arena. Everyone was in old concert shirts(Cinderella, Skynyrd, VH, Etc.), and we had the music pumpin'. If you came in the North lot you probably saw us parked up close. We had the big crew-cab blk Chevy sittin' on 40's with the 12 idiots doin' funnels of beer. D'oh!

If you go out in the Ft. Laud area we should meet up sometime.

Greg

PS- Did you see the guy that brought The MINT condition Yellow '77 Trans Am complete with sway bars and air shocks.

Sorry, Came in from the south enterance. I am sorry I didn't see you guys.

CAP071 02-19-2005 02:43 PM

COOL. I' m Going to Sammy Hagar :evilb:

BAJA WILL 02-20-2005 10:07 AM

Their coming to Greensboro in april, I am running a LIMO down their (90min ride) to the concert. Looking forward to te Concert, don't tell me their that old I am only 28 and love the crue.

WILL :evilb:

jtmiller02 02-20-2005 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by CAP071
COOL. I' m Going to Sammy Hagar :evilb:

I got to meet Hagar summer of 03 when he was on tour with skynard, even in the pouring rain it was an awesome show...I didn't get any pics cause I was huddled under an umbrella outside the crapper backstage waiting on the woman when I met him.

PS that Cabo is good stuff :evilb:

we got some crue shows on the schedule too

http://jackutsickpresents.com/home_us.asp

bluellama 02-28-2005 09:07 PM

Saw them last night, the old guys can still bring it....
Highlights had to be... Girls, Girls, Girls....complete with 3 sweet V-Twin chopers.
Tommy Lee's high flying drum sole ..... rivaled the spinning drum kit from years gone by..
and the girls working the 40 FOOT POLE...

It was a great show. :D