Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   St Pete Boating? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96799-st-pete-boating.html)

Formula Outlaw 02-19-2005 08:15 AM

Re: St Pete Boating?

People down here at starting to get "the Crud"..........

I hear somebody cough and I run the other way.

CigDaze 02-19-2005 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
People down here at starting to get "the Crud"..........

I hear somebody cough and I run the other way.

Yep, I got a bad feeling I may be gettin it.

Johno 02-19-2005 09:14 AM

Outlaw Russ,
I'll check the local boat places around here today for that chart. We should be at Mar Vista same time.
Later John

Johno 02-19-2005 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Yep, I got a bad feeling I may be gettin it.

Cyber Boater :evilb: :evilb:
Come down to MarVista, run that boat :drink:

Formula Outlaw 02-19-2005 10:27 AM

Figure on Mar Vista around one/one thirty. Everybody is invited.

Oh Cuda.............................................. .bring the fish boat. :drink:

Formula Outlaw 02-19-2005 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Johno
Cyber Boater :evilb: :evilb:
:drink:

Boy, haven't I heard THAT before......:D :D

302SR1 02-19-2005 12:30 PM

We're gonna put in at Bay Pines, I'm guessing about 11:00.

We usually head south out of John's Pass and go to Shell Island, but im up for suggestions.

Johno, Were you talking about the Green Iguana's rith there by the Bay Pines ramp?

Johno 02-19-2005 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by 302SR1
We're gonna put in at Bay Pines, I'm guessing about 11:00.

We usually head south out of John's Pass and go to Shell Island, but im up for suggestions.

Johno, Were you talking about the Green Iguana's rith there by the Bay Pines ramp?

We will pass thru Johns Pass about 10-30am. No Bay Pines ramp for us, had my trailer damaged 3 times in that ramp. We will put in at Park Blvd. Reddington Bch.
Plan to meet 2 or 3 other boats at The Sandbar restaurant/ Tierre Verde High & Dry 11-00am.

There's a Green Iguana up at Rocky Point, Courtney Campbell next door to Bahama Breeze, that was the original destination. Mar Vista is about 30mi south from Bay Pines. Meet @ Sandbar, take ICW to Skyway, across Bay to Sarasota ICW, Marvista & then head home on the outside depending on conditions.
By the way Bill , I met you when Cuda bought the from you( I had the black Harley)

kitten 02-19-2005 08:37 PM

Rattlefish has good food, near Gandy,
Tampa side!! :evilb:

cuda 02-19-2005 10:00 PM

Sure, sure. Everyone waits for me to move away, and now there are lunch runs everyweekend. :( :(