Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need props labed (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96860-need-props-labed.html)

Dean Ferry 02-22-2005 05:02 AM

Re: Need props labed

My props are @ Throttle-up right now! Matt said he will have them done by Thrusday, and they will be on my boat Saturday! :D
Dean

dykstra 02-22-2005 07:26 AM

Throttle up, my prop is there right now! :D

OldSchool 02-22-2005 07:56 AM

Throttle Up has two of my props right now. I sent them there because everyone seems to be happy with their work. I'll report with the results when I receive them back.

Also Darin at Houston Prop has done a prop for me before with great results. He also had a nice write up in Powerboat this month. Congrats :drink: :D

GLH 02-22-2005 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Madcow
... So whats thas about a discount?

Tell Julie your on OSO you'll get a discount, but if you happen to be a good plastic surgeon Julie my consider marrying you!!! :D:D:D

She's the sh!t!!! and a toots to boot. Matt's OK also! :D

throttleup 02-22-2005 09:13 AM

Did someone say Plastic Surgeon! :bunny:

Julie

throttleup 02-22-2005 09:16 AM

Thank you for your support guys. I am always happpy to come up with something special for OSO members!

Julie

SeaRay Jim 02-22-2005 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Madcow
Bronson hill did my props a couple of years ago, but I heard they are no more. Want to get them cleaned up and re trued. Who should I call?

I'm trying to confirm this now. Joel Bronson is supposed to be the shiznit when it comes to BIII props so I'm hoping they are still going strong.

If not, Julie? Matt? You guys do much with BIII's??? I have some 30p's that need some magic!!! :D

Scott 02-22-2005 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by SeaRay Jim
I'm trying to confirm this now. Joel Bronson is supposed to be the shiznit when it comes to BIII props so I'm hoping they are still going strong.

If not, Julie? Matt? You guys do much with BIII's??? I have some 30p's that need some magic!!! :D

I still support Throttle Up.

Butttttt a quick search came up with this!
Bronson/Hill

I had Chad Hill screwed my props up a couple years ago and they are now out of business. I remembered some discussion separating the two because of the "Hill" in the names. I also remember people supporting the Bronson/Hill name!

Like I have said on this board a few times Throttle Up takes a MRI shot of the prop so when your favorite prop hits a rock they can make an exact duplicate, to me this and all the positive response makes it an easy choice.

Now with that said JULIE where are my images!!!!! :D

Perfectmix 02-22-2005 10:18 AM

Do you know if they work on SSM props? If so I also am looking for some work to be done.

throttleup 02-22-2005 11:24 AM

Scott,

Give me call ! I have a prop...osition for you!

Julie