Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who drank too much in miami? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96925-who-drank-too-much-miami.html)

JCPERF 02-21-2005 02:20 PM

Re: Who drank too much in miami?

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
I returned home for a 3 day break. Parnell and I are back at it this weekend in Islamorada! :eek: :drink:

Dont you have it rough. :drink: :drink:

Commander112 02-21-2005 02:21 PM

I don't know if you can ever drink to much, but I will say this.....Either I'm getting to old, or too out of practice.

Hey Craig are you still at the Clevelander? Did you ever leave?

BLee 02-21-2005 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Dont you have it rough. :drink: :drink:

:D :D I'm gonna have to fire up the back up generator for this weekend. I'll begin my practice at happy hour today! :drink:

p.s. How did that head gasket look? :eek:

JCPERF 02-21-2005 02:43 PM

:D :D I'm gonna have to fire up the back up generator for this weekend. I'll begin my practice at happy hour today! :drink:

p.s. How did that head gasket look? :eek:

It was pushed out.I started at 7 in the morning,Had the head off, found a machinist and a welder,had it repaired and all back together with new gasket at 5 in the afternoon.Fired it up and timed by 5:30.Done and he is a happy camper. :D

BLee 02-21-2005 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
It was pushed out.I started at 7 in the morning,Had the head off, found a machinist and a welder,had it repaired and all back together with new gasket at 5 in the afternoon.Fired it up and timed by 5:30.Done and he is a happy camper. :D

:eek: :eek: Wow! I figured you would need a few days. Looks like he will make the run this weekend. Nice work bro. :cool:

JCPERF 02-21-2005 03:00 PM

:eek: :eek: Wow! I figured you would need a few days. Looks like he will make the run this weekend. Nice work bro. :cool:

Brandon, In ever in need, all it takes is a flight arrangement and i will be there.That is if Zul doesnt feel like it.So get drunk and pound fire out of your boat this weekend.Seriously have fun and keep it in the back of your mind. :D :D :drink:

mika 02-21-2005 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by cookee
Drank too much? I'm still here and still drinking! :drink: :D :evilb:

Me too. Last night in Miami, might as well tear it up one more time. :drink:

Sydwayz 02-21-2005 04:28 PM

Tore up from the floor up until 5am this morning. Back in DC now. :(

BLee 02-21-2005 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Tore up from the floor up until 5am this morning. Back in DC now. :(

Good to see you B. Thanks for the drink at Mansion. :cool:

See you soon.

Ange 02-21-2005 05:01 PM

Bobby, would you like me to make a list for you? And I can do that without having been there, this year that is, based on phone calls alone....