Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who drank too much in miami? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96925-who-drank-too-much-miami.html)

docmanrich37 02-22-2005 08:10 PM

Re: Who drank too much in miami?

Originally Posted by BobbyB
I guess i will have to come down to the lake to hangout with you guys then.

Anytime Bobby.I have a fully stock bar in the basement just awaiting for you.Ask Sydwayz I know he MIGHT of seen it right before he hit the floor.lol

bryanspeedracer 02-22-2005 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by BobbyB
That was too funny that night. How was yours and lisas flight home sunday? I went to the bar again and drank too much sunday.

Our flight was fine. Depressing but fine. 20 degrees when we stepped off the plane...

Can't wait until better weather. Or until you guys have us down for a little party.:)

BobbyB 02-22-2005 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Anytime Bobby.I have a fully stock bar in the basement just awaiting for you.Ask Sydwayz I know he MIGHT of seen it right before he hit the floor.lol

Ok Rich As soon as this weather breaks i will have to head down there. Yeah Sydwayz did tell me about partying at your house before. He said it was a good time.

BobbyB 02-22-2005 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by bryanspeedracer
Our flight was fine. Depressing but fine. 20 degrees when we stepped off the plane...

Can't wait until better weather. Or until you guys have us down for a little party.:)

You and lisa are more than welcome anytime.

HotPursuit 02-22-2005 09:45 PM

Between the three of us about 1-G in 3 days,and we
complain about the price of fuel. Don't take long at
8 to 10 bucks for a mix drink,and that wasn't even
at the nu die bar!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydwayz 02-22-2005 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37

OMG! THAT is funny...

...now!

:D:D:D:D

cookee 02-23-2005 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
Cookie it was great meeting you too. You might win the "farthest traveled" trophy. Did you ever hook up with Fuller?

Never did meet up with Fuller - I did win the trophy though! was busy having a test run with Bob Zubick on a 38 Formula - we set off from Sunny Isles area (Thunderboat alley) and went North for a couple of miles and everyone thought that was it ......... we then went past the channel and ended up right down at the end of South Beach - 525's with Herring 5 bladers - lots of acceleration - It's a shame gas is so expensive on the other side of the pond! (photos to follow).

By the way I go home on the overnight to london later - 8 hours 40 minutes - then add the 5 hour time change and you've got 13 hours 40 minutes! I really don't want to go home - it snowed yesterday in London! at least where I live it'll be a couple of degrees warmer!

Had a great time and look forward to seeing everyone again next year :drink:

sellsman11 02-23-2005 09:01 AM

Add me to the top of the list!! I can also vouch for JCPERF and Bobby's crew!

Frankie

Commander112 02-23-2005 05:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Docmanrich, should we have a poll as to who was the most plowed. Can you think of anyone to nominate? How bout dat Horny Martini.

OldSchool 02-24-2005 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
Matt Trulio gets my vote. Followed by CSpray and Biggus.:drink: :drink: :drink:

Whew!!!! I'm sure glad that I didn't make the list!!!! :cool: :cool: :drink: :evilb: :D :D