Notices

Priceless Pic of Miami...

Old 02-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Priceless Pic of Miami...

Originally Posted by craig223
Yes he was and still nuttier than squirrel chit! Told me that he blew an engine in his cat while running 105
......he also has some great investment opportunities, if anyone is interested.
Come on Craig!!!!!!! You guys fell in love at first sight!!! That was you.....right?
Attached Thumbnails Priceless Pic of Miami...-catmando.jpg  
Old 02-22-2005, 11:22 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

AHHHHH, I almost fell over when Cat Man Do walked in. He says he's coming back to OSO.

Hey Nort, what happened to you? I had a wife beater for you to go along with that bling. Nothing like a wife beater and linen jacket. That screams South Beach.
Old 02-22-2005, 11:36 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by craig223
... nuttier than squirrel chit!
OMG!! ROFL!!
Old 02-23-2005, 04:29 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down Re: Priceless Pic of Miami...

Originally Posted by Ron P
AHHHHH, I almost fell over when Cat Man Do walked in. He says he's coming back to OSO.

my,,,aren't we the lucky ones.....
Old 02-23-2005, 06:14 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Come on Craig!!!!!!! You guys fell in love at first sight!!! That was you.....right?
Uhhhh...That's not me! I think that guys name was Chuck or C-Spray or something like that.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

Hey Norty,

Was that your 48 Sunseeker at Sunset Harbor? I walked past it a hundred times and actually saw a balding man driving it on a couple of occasions that sort of looked like you but I wasn't sure. The boat also didn't have a california port designation on its transom so I didn't worry too much about it. Also didn't know which size seeker you had. If I had known you had a 48, I would have "confronted" the driver to see if it was you. If it WAS you, we were also on "A" dock at the end in Obsidian, the 98 Azimut.

It was sucking that I didn't make either OSO get together, but now that I know I missed both NORT AND CATMANDO I just don't think I can live with myself...
Old 02-23-2005, 10:55 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

[QUOTE=mcollinstn] If it WAS you, we were also on "A" dock at the end in Obsidian, the 98 Azimut.

[QUOTE]

I went on both of the 68's, a 75 and an 80' Azimut as Mr. Chaos' ( ) personal assistant and they were very impressive boats!!!!!!

note to self....Buy Lotto ticket tonight!!!

Last edited by craig223; 02-23-2005 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

We were at Sunset Harbor. I assume the ones you are talking about were on display at Collins Avenue. Did you go on the 116 they had there? Piece of work.. Did you make it to the fashion show that Azimut put on Friday night? Impressive chicks. high cheek bones AND high hip bones..

As far as Azimuts, before you buy one, PM me. They are Italian, and they have a few issues that seem to be commonplace with boats from the country of pasta and wine...
Old 03-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Registered

Good times for all!!!
Old 03-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mcollinstn
We were at Sunset Harbor. I assume the ones you are talking about were on display at Collins Avenue. Did you go on the 116 they had there? Piece of work.. Did you make it to the fashion show that Azimut put on Friday night? Impressive chicks. high cheek bones AND high hip bones..

As far as Azimuts, before you buy one, PM me. They are Italian, and they have a few issues that seem to be commonplace with boats from the country of pasta and wine...
Yo yo yo! Sunset Harbor? Where is that? We did look at the Sunseekers at the MegaYacht area off Collins on Friday (across from FountainBlue). What's this about a balding guy? You must be thinking about Troutly!! We were on the Azimut's on Sunday and their lower line (Atlantis) too. Nice boat!

The capper was our tour of the new Liquidity yacht. That is off the scale at +$25M.

Quick Reply: Priceless Pic of Miami...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.