Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How Many People Are Multiple Boat Owners (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97031-how-many-people-multiple-boat-owners.html)

Summer Heat 02-23-2005 10:34 AM

Re: How Many People Are Multiple Boat Owners

Woo Hoooooo, just hit 100 posts.... It only took a year!

Great site and great folks.....Come On Spring

Diablo 02-23-2005 10:45 AM

The question I ask myeslf at the end of the season is do I really need all of this. My list.
358 Sonic in Fl
Mastercraft Maristar 225
17' Fisher 125 merc
Yamaha 1200
Sea Do GTX
16' Hobie cat
1912 antique wood boat made in Grand Rapids Mi. with unknown outboard (Pretty cool motor)

Audiofn 02-23-2005 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by formuladude312
Ok, know right where you are across from benjamins, Yes fixer is a web craft concord i believe, Has not been in the water for 3 years, I am at Naples Marina, Jeff

Oh cool we call you guys the Formula Parade :D:D :drink: :drink: Stop by and say hi next time you are up the river. We are known to have fun on the river from time to time :drink: :drink: You ever seen Apocalyps Now :eek: :eek:

formuladude312 02-23-2005 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Oh cool we call you guys the Formula Parade :D:D :drink: :drink: Stop by and say hi next time you are up the river. We are known to have fun on the river from time to time :drink: :drink: You ever seen Apocalyps Now :eek: :eek:

That would be us lol 312's 292's sonic ,Pachanga etc etc, I see you guys hanging out with sutphen dude :D I think i have stopped at night at your dock to recycle some used spirts lol (Kidding) I have stopped over a few times when kurt has been there and gary with the well craft and had a couple of sodas, Some mournings when we head down to the "big pond" and i look over there it looks like a bomb went off!!!!! :D , Jeff

Audiofn 02-23-2005 11:59 AM

Sutphen dude is Dave. Possible that those mornings that you think a bomb went off one vary well may have :D:D You know KURT GETS GAS when he drinks :eek: :eek:

formuladude312 02-23-2005 12:01 PM

Sutphen dude is Dave. Possible that those mornings that you think a bomb went off one vary well may have :D:D You know KURT GETS GAS when he drinks :eek: :eek:

Yes Dave, Could not remember his name nice guy, Been uo to his "Garage", Has done a lot of work to his boat, Gee i did not know kurt gets gassed!!!! :drink:

CObarry 02-23-2005 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bill272
336 Formula
17' Correct Craft

Bill,

What year CC? If it's older and wooden I'd love to see a photo!

Quiet Storm 02-23-2005 12:35 PM

I have a 386 Sonic and a 28 Checkmate. I hope to sell the Checkmate.

Audiofn 02-23-2005 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by formuladude312
Yes Dave, Could not remember his name nice guy, Been uo to his "Garage", Has done a lot of work to his boat, Gee i did not know kurt gets gassed!!!! :drink:

He is A gas that is for sure :D:D Right Biggus :D:D The stories start to fly down there the later the night is :D:D

formuladude312 02-23-2005 01:43 PM

He is A gas that is for sure :D:D Right Biggus :D:D The stories start to fly down there the later the night is :D:D

Jon, I will have to stop down when you are there to have a beer, will i have to bring a shovel for story time!!!! Or you can come up the pond and we can go to Rick's, Jeff