Notices

Miami Show TMP1600

Old 06-24-2005, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Miami Show TMP1600

I was just(hour ago) in a brand-new 39V Nor-tech with a pair of TMP 650 EFI motors, that looked great and sounded even better. Runs 95 mph.
Hugh
Old 06-24-2005, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
will yours?
ahhh, don't think a 28 cigarette is shoot out hardware....
Old 06-24-2005, 03:51 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by open72
ahhh, don't think a 28 cigarette is shoot out hardware....
plenty of smaller boats run.... i think 22 is the min.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
plenty of smaller boats run.... i think 22 is the min.

So if I buy a 42 Beak I will just barely be legal?
Old 06-24-2005, 04:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by open72
didn't make tickfaw , didn't make royal purple.... didn't make nyc poker run...

gonna make the loto shoot out????
eric tmp had two nortech cats at the tickfaw 200, a 36 & a 43.
the 38 fountain was taken apart just before the run because the new owner wanted the engines freshened. the canopy boat is taking more time than anticipated due to the extreme volume of work in the shop. the guys have been working 12-14
hrs a day at least 6days a week to keep up with the're work load. shop projects like the canopy boat have been pushed back because the're customers come first. the new shop boat(36 open cockpit) should be up & running in a few weeks with some new experimental power plants. it's taken a lot of discipline to put customers boats first knowing they wouldn't get to make a poker run. thats what it takes to run a successful business.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Mike, why waste your time explaining especially to Open 72. Keep on stirring that pot ERIC. Why dont you worry about getting your own boat finished, if you would just put the same amount of time in badgering TMP, your boat could have been finished... Better yet when you get a chance, stop by TMP, chickin sh*t, they have something they would like to give to you. Jeff

Last edited by Jassman; 06-24-2005 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Mike, why waste your time explaining especially to Open 72. Keep on stirring that pot ERIC. Why dont you worry about getting your own boat finished, if you would just put the same amount of time in badgering TMP, your boat could have been finished... Better yet when you get a chance, stop by TMP, chickin sh*t, they have something they would like to give to you. Jeff
Probably a blanket party
Old 06-24-2005, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

new top secret rod combo .....
Attached Thumbnails Miami Show TMP1600-foundtl2.jpg  
Old 06-25-2005, 12:53 AM
Registered

Default Court TV OSO style Reality TV at it's best

For OSO members lacking the time to read this thread in it's entirety, I offer this - Reality TV OSO style

Case Summary: TMP Vs. someone

The prosecution-
A thread was started by TMP, who claimed to make unbelievable horsepower from a piston engine.

They also claimed to develop superdooper top secret lifters. The lifters are made at a lifter "skunk works" and are, in fact, violating the patents of Mr. Isky, Mr. X, and everyone else that invented a lifter or the wheel.

Mr. Whipple the squeezed the Charmin by having the audacity to claim he knows something about blowers.

Thank god (apologies to the artist formerly known as Catmando) the engine police intervened! and hauled TMP and Jassby into court to be tried by a jury of their peers.

Seriously-
The crew at TMP have always been polite to me, showed me around their shop and the projects they were working on. No hype, just guys that love to work on boats.

TMP has the right to claim anything they want concerning performance of their products, period. They have no obligation to ANYONE to give away R&D information or to prove advertised results to anybody that challenges them. Their only obligation is to the paying customers, and I have yet to see any complaints thereof.

TMP displayed uncommon composure during this undeserved bashing and has only reaffirmed my opinion of them as having good character, which is essential to success. Without it, failure is certain. That is not blower physics or street talk- It is a fact of life.

Bulldog AKA Ronnie
Registered Professional Engineer, La. 0030183
NASA Stennis Space Center
Center Operations Directorate
Old 06-25-2005, 01:06 AM
Registered

Default Re: Court TV OSO style Reality TV at it's best

I don't understand the TMP bashing as well. As far as I can tell, the only ones bashing them are the one who can't do for themselves, and if they can't do it, then it must be impossible. I'm noone(not nobody ) but what I have seen about these guys, they are very professional, don't claim to know everything and aren't afraid to ask the tough questions. How can you fault anyone like that? Making horsepower is not the hard part, keeping it alive IS. Quit the friggin bashing. If you want someone to argue with, I'll be your huckleberry.

p.s. I'll kick your a$$....try me

Quick Reply: Miami Show TMP1600

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.