Notices

Miami Show TMP1600

Old 02-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Miami Show TMP1600

I just think It's funny that I and everyone on OSO see you on this sight every other week commending yourself, along with your few followers, and when anyone asks you anything tech. about anything you either ignore it or start talking about how great your motors are again.
If you want followers, don't do it the SELF PROCLAIMED way. If you build motors that succeed people will find you not the other way around.
If you post all the time on this sight, be ready for people talking smack and asking tech. questions, because you put yourself in this position.
If you guys are so sharp and nobody can compete maybe you should get on the tech. threads and HELP your fellow boaters, maybe then people would give you more respect.
Every time I see you post all you talk about is yourself and when people ask you tech. you won't say anything.
I really don't think you know as much as you think you know, that's why you don't post that much.
I have and live around many engine shops and just because they build engines for a living doesn't mean they know much.
Your real engine guys know alot about all engines, because the truly understand how they work,and they build many different sizes and makes.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by NOBODY
I just think It's funny that I and everyone on OSO see you on this sight every other week commending yourself, along with your few followers, and when anyone asks you anything tech. about anything you either ignore it or start talking about how great your motors are again.
If you want followers, don't do it the SELF PROCLAIMED way. If you build motors that succeed people will find you not the other way around.
If you post all the time on this sight, be ready for people talking smack and asking tech. questions, because you put yourself in this position.
If you guys are so sharp and nobody can compete maybe you should get on the tech. threads and HEP your fellow boaters, maybe then people would give you more respect.
Every time I see you post all you talk about is yourself and when people ask you tech. you won't say anything.
I really don't think you know as much as you think you know, that's why you don't post that much.
I have and live around many engine shops and just because they build engines for a living doesn't mean they know much.
Your real engine guys know alot about all engines, because the truly understand how they work,and they build many different sizes and makes.
Very well said.This industry is not that big in terms of whos who in the marine engine business.Pretty much everybody knows who is a good builder, whose sh1t runs the best, who makes the most power, whose sh1t blows up.It is not a secret.I believe in technology and advancement but to claim this much gain in technology over everyone elses stuff is a hoax.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Registered

I'm sorry for not giving you the equations to build our engines. I answer tech questions everyday through phone calls, PM's, etc. Our engines work. Period.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:57 PM
Registered

How bout me and you have our own tech session (not about whats in your motors) in front of everyone on this sight and we'll see who can school who. Then everyone will know if your the real deal or not.
If you have time to post about yourself and your motors than you have time to answer a couple of threads in the tech. sec. for your fellow OSO subscribers.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:57 PM
Registered

With all these claims of power and longevity, Mercury marine will probably start laying people off.
Old 02-26-2005, 03:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by totalmp
I'm sorry for not giving you the equations to build our engines. I answer tech questions everyday through phone calls, PM's, etc. Our engines work. Period.
I can make a phone call at any givin time and find out the 411 on anybodys product good or bad.You guys i am told[not my opinion] that you guys are a hoax,you dont have your own combinations,Its either Dustins or Marks combo like what is in Jassmans boat.I was told that the quad whipple motors in the cat blows up everytime out[never made a complete poker run] and all these claims were never seen by anybody.If you come on OSO and make these claims, you better have proof to back up the b*ll****.Welcome to the lions den.

Last edited by JCPERF; 02-26-2005 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-26-2005, 03:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I can make a phone call at any givin time and find out the 411 on anybodys product good or bad.You guys i am told[not my opinion] that you guys are a hoax,you dont have your own combinations,Its either Dustins or Marks combo like what is in Jassmans boat.I was told that the quad whipple motors in the cat blows up everytime out[never made a complete poker run] and all these claims were never seen by anybody.If you come on OSO and make these claims, you better have proof to back up the b*ll****.Welcome to the lions den.How many times are we going to see these same green motors?
the green paint is worth 3 hung.hp thats top secret
Old 02-26-2005, 03:15 PM
Registered

Most people that are HOAXES talk about themselves most of the time.
Most people that are the real deal you never hear them say it.
Old 02-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NOBODY
How bout me and you have our own tech session (not about whats in your motors) in front of everyone on this sight and we'll see who can school who. Then everyone will know if your the real deal or not.
If you have time to post about yourself and your motors than you have time to answer a couple of threads in the tech. sec. for your fellow OSO subscribers.
Ya see called him out in front of everybody and he logged off.
Hummmmmmmmmmmm!
Old 02-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Registered

I have 2000HP engines for sale.Will go 300 hrs.How do i know?I am just telling you they will.I will warranty that too.Havent had one out running yet in a boat but i know this engine surpasses everyones[Mercury, Sterling ETC]Oh and its on pump gas.
Attached Thumbnails Miami Show TMP1600-1930-6-web.jpg  

Quick Reply: Miami Show TMP1600

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.