Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   FPC-Miami Boat Show Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97080-fpc-miami-boat-show-poker-run.html)

Zero Cavity 02-23-2005 02:30 PM

FPC-Miami Boat Show Poker Run

Who is coming to this weekend Florida Powerboat Club Poker Run to Islamorada ??

flpowerboat.com

MarkSmith 02-23-2005 03:14 PM

Re: FPC-Miami Boat Show Poker Run

Leaving tomorrow.

OldSchool 02-23-2005 03:44 PM

I wish that I was, but I'm back in Virginia and we are expecting a snowstorm tomorrow!! :mad: :mad:

Have a great time Doc and once again, it was good seeing you in Miami!!

cowisl 02-23-2005 03:55 PM

Leaving tommorow and cant wait.

Jamie B. 02-23-2005 05:49 PM

We'll be there, arriving 11 am tomorrow. :cool:

Rice Hauler 02-23-2005 06:54 PM

Doc,
Great seeing your voice.
Sorry to say that Angela and I will be missing you all this year. But all is well here and hopefully we will see you again soon. Easter or Key West.
You should note that Tony Mondazze is coming with Serious Cig Power So be on the lookout.
The rest of you all Dennis, Mark, Chet, Jay, Jim & Patti, et.,al., you all know who you are. have a great time and drink one for us.
Rice Hauler.

BatGirl 02-23-2005 07:25 PM

Jerry, Me and Juile(my freind you took out on the boat in KW) were both going to go on it, but I got in a horse accident a few weeks ago, and am stuck home with 2 fractures in my knee and one in my back. It might be awhile before I can boat again.
Have fun, and hopefully we will make Sarasota in April.
BG XO

Mbam 02-23-2005 08:22 PM

me,

Karen I will miss you (and the best sour apple margaritas ever)

Get Better!!

Jamie B. 02-23-2005 08:33 PM

Someone said 50 boats.

BLee 02-23-2005 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Rice Hauler
Doc,
Great seeing your voice.
Sorry to say that Angela and I will be missing you all this year. But all is well here and hopefully we will see you again soon. Easter or Key West.
You should note that Tony Mondazze is coming with Serious Cig Power So be on the lookout.
The rest of you all Dennis, Mark, Chet, Jay, Jim & Patti, et.,al., you all know who you are. have a great time and drink one for us.
Rice Hauler.

Yeah TM wouldn't tell me what he had brewing, but he hinted. Parn and I will get him to run it. :D :cool:

I wish you guys were going man. Keep your cell on..........or turn it off if your smart. :D :drink: