Notices

0% Financing is back!!!

Old 02-25-2005, 05:06 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 0% Financing is back!!!

Originally Posted by craig223
Come on dude, you know that I'm OldSchool!!!

No bling is required for an old married guy! :evil

Thanks for all of your help!!!
No bling but take it to Barney and paint some grafics to match the Bullet.The Bullet looks good and so will the truck.Come on Craig i know your bar tab in miami was a little high but pull the trigger.lol
Old 02-25-2005, 06:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
No bling but take it to Barney and paint some grafics to match the Bullet.The Bullet looks good and so will the truck.Come on Craig i know your bar tab in miami was a little high but pull the trigger.lol
And like your bar tab wasnt?

Last edited by BobbyB; 02-25-2005 at 08:54 AM.
Old 02-25-2005, 08:11 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Does anyone have any idea what trailer hitch comes on these? I'm wondering if I'll have to buy a new one to be able to tow what the truck is rated for? I think that I'll have to put a controller in it as well for my trailer brakes.

Craig
Old 02-25-2005, 08:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

If your buyng the HD is should all be on it, I didnt have to put one on mine and it tows fine, usually its a rigid hitch and reciever and should have a 6or 7 plug adapter, and the adapters are available anywhere, I think Russ (furmula outlaw) is running a special on them...J/K Russ...Rob

Bring it over when you get it Craig, I'll take care of the clearbra on it...Rob
Old 02-25-2005, 09:08 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Craig, it comes with a Class III hitch. It is rated to tow the max weight of the truck with a Weight Distribution hitch. (see the other current thread)

Easy way to go is install a Putnam Hitch. (Or Reese Titan V, but they are more expensive.) They are rated for 12K+ Weight CARRYING. However, no one has ever been able to answer the question as to whether upgrading your hitch to be able to carry your truck's maximum capacity as a weight carrying hitch, makes you legal to tow that weight without using a weight distribution hitch. Its a grey area.

I know Kevin will install it for you. I bought my Putnam Hitch receiver online for less than $300. There are also 2 places in Manassas I can recommend to install it if you like as well.

I also agree with Rich. Are you sure you want red? What happens when your Top Gun is NOT red? Personally, I will only own white or black. You have to admit, having a white 2500HD, and having some vinyl made up to match Old School would look AWESOME.

You will also probably want to install 265 or 285 series tires. The 245s that come on it are TINY and look terrible. I would also recommend the Diablo Predator Power Tuner to change your speedometer (for the new tires), and its a very cool tool to have for your truck. Mark House and company can get them for you; including a bed cover too. Adding a billet grill and bowtie dramatically changes the front of the truck for the better, and is not expensive. I also recommend Catch-All moulded and carpet matched floormats and rear air-bags.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 02-25-2005 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I agree with Brian on the floor mats, Nifty makes them too my cost on them is 52.99 for the front set. I can also get you the Putco grill. Hypertech ahs the New HYPERpac, its a new compthat has 5 different programs and like i said I'll do the clear bra and headlight protection for you, no ugly bug defectors anymore.
Attached Thumbnails 0% Financing is back!!!-dooley-001.jpg   0% Financing is back!!!-dooley-002.jpg   0% Financing is back!!!-dooley-003.jpg  

Old 02-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

forget about that punk ass gmc, lets see some pic of that bad ass ride in the back.. you posted the wrong pics, who wants to see gmcs. ok it is a nice ride lowered with the racing stripe. thats all youll get out of me. you guys think you got the better of me the other nite, not so. i am a man that will stand up for what i believe, i believe that chevys are junk and fords are king. if i must fight this battle alone, without any of my fellow ford buddies, so be it. i am ready for battle. so lets get out the 5/8 wrecker chain, ill attach to me rear and who will step up for the old tug o war.. lets see what you got..... to the death.. im not sceered... im stecz
Old 02-25-2005, 10:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
forget about that punk ass gmc, lets see some pic of that bad ass ride in the back.. you posted the wrong pics, who wants to see gmcs. ok it is a nice ride lowered with the racing stripe. thats all youll get out of me. you guys think you got the better of me the other nite, not so. i am a man that will stand up for what i believe, i believe that chevys are junk and fords are king. if i must fight this battle alone, without any of my fellow ford buddies, so be it. i am ready for battle. so lets get out the 5/8 wrecker chain, ill attach to me rear and who will step up for the old tug o war.. lets see what you got..... to the death.. im not sceered... im stecz
Elvis was the king...but he died and was Found On Road Dead, Just like the majority of Ford owners!!!
Old 02-25-2005, 10:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by stecz20
im not sceered... im stecz..I am woman here me roar,dont leave me passed out on the floor
I never said anything bad about fords, I love the 7.3 power stroke, they should have stayed with it, the 6.0 was dumping fuel in the crankcase and wasnt thought out properly, so of course ford had to take credit for it. However where in years past no one had a motor to match the 7.3, duramax and cummings have stepped up to the plate. Duramax being the better one out there.
My buddys truck is a beast and I'll race ya anyday on the highway.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dont make me smoke you rob. can we race till 80mph....lol

Quick Reply: 0% Financing is back!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.