Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Big thanks to Grafikworx and Lip Ship!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97130-big-thanks-grafikworx-lip-ship.html)

pm203 02-24-2005 12:22 PM

Re: Big thanks to Grafikworx and Lip Ship!!!!!

Harold from Grafikworx is the King when it comes to painting Cigs.The red/grey/black Nortech at the show was also one of his creations,and it definetly was gorgeous!

cuda 02-24-2005 01:11 PM

That is a sweet, sweet looking boat. It ought to haul some serious ass with that power in it. Is that yours Kurt?

Biggus 02-24-2005 01:26 PM

No guys, it's not my boat. I found it for my buddy Paul. He's a very busy guy and since I have the time and a love for Ciggies, I've been appointed as the General Contractor for the project. My goal is to put this boat back together at the highest level of quality by the best in the business.

formuladude, yes it will be on our lake. We are looking forward to the upcoming season. :D :evilb: :D

Kurt

Biggus 02-24-2005 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by pm203
Harold from Grafikworx is the King when it comes to painting Cigs.The red/grey/black Nortech at the show was also one of his creations,and it definitely was gorgeous!

I agree, and not only is Harold a fantastic painter, he's a great businessman as well. This project was completed in three weeks and at a price that was within the original estimate. It was a pleasure doing business with Grafikworx and I highly recommend them.

Kurt

Jassman 02-24-2005 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by pm203
Harold from Grafikworx is the King when it comes to painting Cigs.The red/grey/black Nortech at the show was also one of his creations,and it definetly was gorgeous!

He does a nice job, Ive seen some of his designs that he's done for Nortech as well. :cool:

WHOSNEXT 02-24-2005 03:16 PM

Looks great Biggus, Keep us updated..

Audiofn 02-24-2005 06:21 PM

Ya know what Paul on second thought you should probably just give that to me anyhow. It is just going to get beat up out on the lake, first time it gets scratched you will be bummed out so I will save you the trouble and just have you drop it off at Timmy's place and have him put my motors in it :D:D

C_Spray 02-24-2005 06:36 PM

Saw you Tuesday evening northbound in Virginia! I was headed south to Richmond on business. I waved, but you didn't wave back. Too stuck-up I guess...

Pretty boat!

JCPERF 02-24-2005 06:44 PM

Nice Biggus.Did you sniff the passenger side bolster?It might smell like Anna. :evilb: :evilb:

frequentflyer 02-24-2005 07:04 PM

Harold rocks !! He did my graphics about two years ago and they still look good as new. The guy knows what he is doing. Great work and great price....