Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   One month to Sarasota, who's going? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97169-one-month-sarasota-whos-going.html)

BLee 03-10-2005 08:54 AM

Re: One month to Sarasota, who's going?

Booked the flight yesterday. We'll be rollin MTI style. :cool:

Jamie B. 03-10-2005 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
The last Poker run I went to was 1 year, 3 months, 20 days, 5 hours, 17 minutes and ? not sure how many seconds ago.

lol, you SURE about that ?? :drink:

44MTI 03-10-2005 02:59 PM

Brandon, what flights did you book I need to do that also.

BLee 03-10-2005 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Brandon, what flights did you book I need to do that also.

They were kinda brutal. We leave Friday morning on Delta at 7:30am, go through Atlanta, arrive Sarasota around 2:30pm.

Going back was the scary one. The only Delta options with one stop were 8:30am or 6:40pm. :eek: We took the 8:30, it's going to be painfull.

Continental was the only other one I found but it has 2-3 stops before you get anywhere.

jeaston 03-10-2005 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by jeaston
Have not booked them as of yet. Was dorta waiting to see how today goes. Not sure how the knee thing is going to work.

No rooms, you have extras booked? No truck, hauled it to the shop yesterday after it belched a bunch of oil on the driveway. you coming down this weekend?

bojoe2 03-10-2005 07:53 PM

i will be there on perfect storm jeston see ya there

jeaston 03-10-2005 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by bojoe2
i will be there on perfect storm jeston see ya there

Kool, will try to get some good ones. :drink:

44MTI 03-10-2005 09:59 PM

I'm your man. I just happen to have one extra room at the hyatt already paid for, its for the persons pulling my boat. I also happen to have a dually to pull it with. INTERESTED???????????????????????????????????????? ?

jeaston 03-11-2005 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
I'm your man. I just happen to have one extra room at the hyatt already paid for, its for the persons pulling my boat. I also happen to have a dually to pull it with. INTERESTED???????????????????????????????????????? ?

I'm interested, need to talk to Tyson and see if he is still on. Think we can get one more room? My truck should be ready before then. You coming down this weekend?

44MTI 03-11-2005 01:19 PM

Yes, I'm working on the boat right now trying to get it ready for the motors, Boy if I only had a shop at the lake to work in where I could drop in for a beer or twenty.It will probably Sat about 6. Matt has a soccer game at 4. Are you going to Steve's party?