Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trigger was pulled... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97197-trigger-pulled.html)

bcschoe 02-25-2005 12:48 PM

Re: Trigger was pulled...

Congtrats.. Beautiful boat. I did see it up close a few months ago and it looked like new

t500hps 02-25-2005 12:51 PM

Congrats.....Now you can join the multiple boat owners forum!!!!

hpoffshore 02-25-2005 12:51 PM

Nicely done, Rob...you're gonna' have a great summer - join us in June for our O.P. Poker Run.
Hugh/Offshore Performance

damdonzi 02-25-2005 12:52 PM

This will make the Spring thaw even more agonizing -but when it does- enjoy the hell out of it. Congrats!

Rice Hauler 02-25-2005 12:53 PM

Congratulations,
While hav never had the chance to meet Victor in Person we have corresponded through the board on several occasions. And I would concour with all that he is a true gentleman and worthy of the praise.
I have known this boat from it's first day on the water. And I think that you have made a great purchase.
Check out the Bow signatures if you have not already.
Congratulations and enjoy it.
Best,
Rice Hauler

OldSchool 02-25-2005 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by baja27
Congrats are your new ride. By any chance where you testing it out last week going by the Ft Lauderdale beach around lunch. If so we saw you going by :drink:

Ooops!!! That was me running the dog piss out of it. It runs good Rob!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :drink: :evilb: :evilb:

Just kidding!! You are very welcome and sign up for the Offshore Performance Poker Run...I already did!! :cool:

offshoredrillin 02-25-2005 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by hpoffshore
Nicely done, Rob...you're gonna' have a great summer - join us in June for our O.P. Poker Run.
Hugh/Offshore Performance

Thank you Hugh, I meant every word of it, go ahead and sign me up for the poker run.

Steczy, you're killin me...thanks and I'd be honored to allow you to ride behind me in your Ford.

Rice, I emailed Craig Barrie about the signatures and got the story, the owner was a very happy guy.

Craig i heard you got both drives out of the air on a wake, good job boy, ridem hard :rolleyes:

Hot Duck 02-25-2005 01:17 PM

Congratulations on the Tiger! That is a great looking boat! Can we expect to see it in Ocean City at all this summer? C'mon, you know you want to bring it here and run it up and down the coast. :D

NJgr8ful 02-25-2005 01:40 PM

Nice Rob ... Congrats!!

Uhh maybe ... NYC Poker Run June 18th at Liberty Landing Marina in NY, NY!!??? :)

wananewboat 02-25-2005 01:43 PM

That should be a great boat for your line of work Offshoredrillin. :drink: