Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trigger was pulled... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97197-trigger-pulled.html)

offshoredrillin 02-25-2005 04:52 PM

Re: Trigger was pulled...

Originally Posted by excursion
Great looking boat, join us( RPBA) when we come up in July for a 4 day trip, from Salamons to Red Eyes. .

Cograts!!!!!! Spring will be here soooooooooooooonnnnnn!!!!

James

I'm sure I'll be able to make it:)

Ted G 02-25-2005 05:00 PM

Congrats Rob, looks great. We got lots of stuff to do this summer too :D

I promise to keep the General away from you :D

offshoredrillin 02-25-2005 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by insptech
Congrats Rob, looks great. We got lots of stuff to do this summer too :D

I promise to keep the General away from you :D

Ted
Now THAT'S funny!!!! least this color is unique huh??I'll repost the 311 on cbpba, once I unwrap it and get better pics...Rob

LivinVIP 02-25-2005 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Well as a few people already know I just purchased Victor's 42 Tiger, I couldnt be happier with the purchase and wanted to start this thread to thanks a few people that really make a difference in the boating community.

Craig223..Gave me great advice on what to expect in looking at Tigers and Top guns...Dinner and beers on me dood!thank you :evilb:

Hugh at Offshore-Performance... a friend of Craigs and again was invaluable at helping me to look at certain things in considering a few boats,I hopefully can call him my friend as well. Even though I didnt purchase from him, he has a customer for life, when I eventually move up to a Rough Rider, he will be the man I call.

Victor... someone else that I would be privelidged to call a friend, many times buyers and sellers can become adversaries, I consider him to be a consumate professional and look forward to meeting him. I consider myself lucky to purchase something from this gentleman as his attention to detail and meticulous nature has indeed kept a remarkable boat.

GLH...just for laughing at the cone jokes, while we talked about a couple SC Tigers

Dave at Essex...Even though I wound up going through someone else in the end, Dave also was a tremendous help in getting the ball rolling..thank you Dave.

Bill Tweedie at Myco...I went and also ordered a new Myco as it needs to be trailered by the best. During the hectic week at Miami boat show, Bill and Amanda followed through with everything they said they would and always with a smile and professionalism. I'll see you two in a few weeks.

Ed Cozzi... I'll call him Superman from now on as he truly saved the day. Another true professional, everything that was asked was done on time and every phone call was returned promptly and always a great conversation. Thank you Ed...P.S. he had my check before the bill even got to me :)

Melanie Jolles and the team at Beacon Marine Credit...WOW, what can I say, I had a no doc loan approval in less than an hour and her closing team was top notch, Courtney and Doris are both VERY personable and incredible to deal with. I wish mortgage closings were this easy. Melanie coordinated the whole deal whilst wearing comfortable shoes at the Miami boat show;), was always laughing and making me truly feel as a part of the process. thank you girls, Melanie when I come down dinner is on me. I recommend to ANYONE that have any finance questions call them at 866-523-2266.

We got another 4 inches of snow here yesterday and I now truly cant wait for spring to get here...Rob

First, I would like to congratulate Rob on the purchase of the Tiger. Likewise, working with him was a pleasure. Rob was a true gentleman throughout the entire process. Since we speak on the phone daily, I am also looking forward to meeting him. We seem to be birds of a feather and have a similar outlook on life.

I would also like to thank Ed Cozzi and Melanie Jolles for all of their time and effort in making this deal come together. They are both true professionals in their field.

A special thanks to the entire OSO community for all of their kind words and support. We must now all work together to sell Lucky Strike's Top Gun !

Best Regards,

Victor

BLACKBUCA 02-25-2005 07:13 PM

Congrats on the Tiger, best of luck, I am sure you will have a great time crushing the waves with it. :evilb: :D :drink:

Drew Z.

GLH 02-25-2005 08:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Did someone say cones...

GLH 02-25-2005 08:44 PM

Congrats on the new Ride.

Had to take care of cone business before all else.

Edward R. Cozzi 02-25-2005 09:10 PM

Thanks for the kind words. I had the honor of doing the pre-purchase survey for Victor AND Rob.

This boat continues to be an attention getter and a good performer. I was fortunate enough to drive it on some sea trials and she feels great.

Rob, I wish you the best of luck.
Victor, what are we surveying next?

fatdaddy 02-25-2005 11:42 PM

That's a beautiful boat. Enjoy!

offshoredrillin 02-26-2005 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
Thanks for the kind words. I had the honor of doing the pre-purchase survey for Victor AND Rob.

This boat continues to be an attention getter and a good performer. I was fortunate enough to drive it on some sea trials and she feels great.

Rob, I wish you the best of luck.
Victor, what are we surveying next?

Thank YOU, Ed..I think Victor and myself would agree, If there were more people like yourself in the boating industry, it would have a better reputation...Rob