Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trigger was pulled... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97197-trigger-pulled.html)

offshoredrillin 02-25-2005 11:33 AM

Trigger was pulled...

1 Attachment(s)
Well as a few people already know I just purchased Victor's 42 Tiger, I couldnt be happier with the purchase and wanted to start this thread to thanks a few people that really make a difference in the boating community.

Craig223..Gave me great advice on what to expect in looking at Tigers and Top guns...Dinner and beers on me dood!thank you :evilb:

Hugh at Offshore-Performance... a friend of Craigs and again was invaluable at helping me to look at certain things in considering a few boats,I hopefully can call him my friend as well. Even though I didnt purchase from him, he has a customer for life, when I eventually move up to a Rough Rider, he will be the man I call.

Victor... someone else that I would be privelidged to call a friend, many times buyers and sellers can become adversaries, I consider him to be a consumate professional and look forward to meeting him. I consider myself lucky to purchase something from this gentleman as his attention to detail and meticulous nature has indeed kept a remarkable boat.

GLH...just for laughing at the cone jokes, while we talked about a couple SC Tigers

Dave at Essex...Even though I wound up going through someone else in the end, Dave also was a tremendous help in getting the ball rolling..thank you Dave.

Bill Tweedie at Myco...I went and also ordered a new Myco as it needs to be trailered by the best. During the hectic week at Miami boat show, Bill and Amanda followed through with everything they said they would and always with a smile and professionalism. I'll see you two in a few weeks.

Ed Cozzi... I'll call him Superman from now on as he truly saved the day. Another true professional, everything that was asked was done on time and every phone call was returned promptly and always a great conversation. Thank you Ed...P.S. he had my check before the bill even got to me :)

Melanie Jolles and the team at Beacon Marine Credit...WOW, what can I say, I had a no doc loan approval in less than an hour and her closing team was top notch, Courtney and Doris are both VERY personable and incredible to deal with. I wish mortgage closings were this easy. Melanie coordinated the whole deal whilst wearing comfortable shoes at the Miami boat show;), was always laughing and making me truly feel as a part of the process. thank you girls, Melanie when I come down dinner is on me. I recommend to ANYONE that have any finance questions call them at 866-523-2266.

We got another 4 inches of snow here yesterday and I now truly cant wait for spring to get here...Rob

fund razor 02-25-2005 11:36 AM

Re: Trigger was pulled...

Congrats you big bastage. :D

Hold that Formula a little longer for me? :cool:

Best of luck with the Tiger!!

baja27 02-25-2005 11:41 AM

Congrats are your new ride. By any chance where you testing it out last week going by the Ft Lauderdale beach around lunch. If so we saw you going by :drink:

Sydwayz 02-25-2005 11:41 AM

Sweet! Congrats! Look forward to rafting up somewhere this summer!

offshoredrillin 02-25-2005 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by baja27
Congrats are your new ride. By any chance where you testing it out last week going by the Ft Lauderdale beach around lunch. If so we saw you going by :drink:

Unfortunatly not, I'm snowbound...must have been Victor...

Thanks Brian, I'm looking forward to it as well...Rob

offshoredrillin 02-25-2005 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor
Congrats you big bastage. :D

Hold that Formula a little longer for me? :cool:

Best of luck with the Tiger!!

John, It's still giftwrapped and sitting, soon to have another next to it, I'm sure it will move quick as its real nice, when i go to unwrap it i'll let ya know...Rob

CigDaze 02-25-2005 12:27 PM

Congratulations!!!! :D :D

Smitty 02-25-2005 12:31 PM

Niiiice !!! I like the graphics and colors. That thing will turn heads.

stecz20 02-25-2005 12:43 PM

do yourself a favor, and dont pull that sweet rig with no junk box chevy. if you need a real mans rig to pull it with, give the big guy a call. sweet rig and good luck with that pig.. stecz your ok rob, even if you drive a gm product...

drypipetiger 02-25-2005 12:43 PM

Congrats again. Beautiful boat.

Victor is indeed a gentleman, I've had the oportunity to speak to him a couple of times.

Can't wait to see that baby sitting on the MYCO.