Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Otis off to the poker run with Mesa power (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97198-otis-off-poker-run-mesa-power.html)

CigDaze 02-25-2005 03:02 PM

Re: Otis off to the poker run with Mesa power

Originally Posted by MYPANTERA28
The crew at Mesa got those motors and rigging done in two and half weeks with the boat show in the middle.

That says it all right there! Awesome! :cool:

Panther 02-25-2005 03:03 PM

Crap, that's awesome! :eek: :eek: :D

OldSchool 02-25-2005 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by boot
NICE !
For those that haven't met Laz, HE is a first class guy ! I met him at Miami show . Thanks your time Laz, Joe

I'll second that!! :drink: :drink: I've got my Mesa Balancing T-Shirt on today! Good work Laz, the engines look cool.

stecz20 02-25-2005 03:39 PM

your killing me craig....ykm.... stecz

GLH 02-25-2005 08:54 PM

Sweet mills, now that POS will be faster than me...

Talked to Bob this morning cutting it close but he made it.

R Addiction 02-25-2005 09:46 PM

Laz, Sweet Bullets!! Nice job. Thanks for the t-shirt at the show. Can I get one of those blown 4.3's for my Jimmy? :D

otis311 03-02-2005 08:53 AM

LAS MESA IS THE MAN !!

His committment to get me finished and running in the run was second to nobody. I mean no disrespect to any of the other builders that I talked with before going with Las, but after the screwing I took from National, I was actually scared to have this project done. I didnt want to get screwed again. Las has fast become a friend of mine because of the way he has been upfront and dead nuts honest with me, and to top it off he builds a great product. He is the most stand up guy that I have meet in this business and his name will be right up there with the other 4-5 top builders in a very short time

Bob Scanlon

OldSchool 03-02-2005 09:36 AM

That's great news, glad it went well for you. Any info on speed increase....or is that classified??? :cool: :cool:

otis311 03-02-2005 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by craig223
That's great news, glad it went well for you. Any info on speed increase....or is that classified??? :cool: :cool:

Never got it dialed in. Turned 4 500 and saw 73 mph. We have it chipped for 5500. Eitherwe are way off with the 5 blade props or we have a linkage issue. Not sure, but the experts are working on it

Biggus 03-02-2005 02:10 PM

Great news!!!

Congrats!

It's about time for you Bob! :drink:

Kurt