Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fl. Poker run Pics. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97200-fl-poker-run-pics.html)

EvilTwin 02-25-2005 01:00 PM

Re: Fl. Poker run Pics.

In post #16 (getreals #14) the bottom picture!! Is that guy wearing workboats on the back of that boat!!! One foot is even on the painted back deck!!! If that was my boat he would be wearing concrete boots in the ocean right now!!

drypipetiger 02-25-2005 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
If that was my boat he would be wearing concrete boots in the ocean right now!!

Come Chris, lighten up a little. Don't be such a hard a$$, it's only a boat. :D:D

HiPerf2000 02-25-2005 01:03 PM

I have a few friends on this run too. asked me to go, but i couldn't. sucks sitting here in Philly with snow on the ground

getreal 02-25-2005 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank
Hey man, you're in Santa Barbara!? Whats up with that?? You have a boat up there? I'm 30 minutes south of you. New (to me) Cig should be out here mid March. Will be on my way to Brophies for lunch asap :drink: .........Sorry to hijack the thread. Back to the bad a$$ pics :D

I bought a house in Hollywood Fl. some day I'll move here. For now, $200.00 round trip from LA to Lauderdale, costs me more for a rental car.
I'll be back in SB Tues. next time you're in SB, call me...

roy...

thisistank 02-25-2005 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by getreal
I bought a house in Hollywood Fl. some day I'll move here. For now, $200.00 round trip from LA to Lauderdale, costs me more for a rental car.
I'll be back in SB Tues. next time you're in SB, call me...

roy...

No sh!t! We flew to Miami 2 weeks ago and paid 300 a ticket! Cheap!! I'll let you know the next time we run up your way. Shouldn't be too long though...

Tank

EvilTwin 02-25-2005 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by bajaneil
Come Chris, lighten up a little. Don't be such a hard a$$, it's only a boat. :D:D

:D :D

So does anyone have any extremely hot ladies I can have fun with for just the night? You can have them back. After all it is just a woman!!! :D :D

lucky strike 02-25-2005 02:55 PM

And I was thinking, "man, it's gonna be a long time untill I see pics from this run." Thanks!!!!!

LS JR.

OldSchool 02-25-2005 03:32 PM

Great pics!! Thanks :drink: :drink:

excursion 02-25-2005 03:56 PM

That was great too look at, we are about 6 weeks from boating & cant wait, really needed to see that. All those boats are amazing!!!! Thanks for the pics!!!!

BatGirl 02-25-2005 05:17 PM

Great Picts Roy..Its a good thing I did not go, because I could not resist going out for a run. Hopefully all these broken bones will be healed in time for Sarasota. Have to stay on the dock for now.
Are you coming up th Palm Bch this weekend to play with the gals??
BG XO