Notices

East Coast Poker Runs

Old 02-26-2005, 09:23 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: East Coast Poker Runs

Yep, check in at www.cbpba.com . We have events all year long and a fantastic group of members. Everyone is welcome and your boat should be fine on all but the nastiest days on the Bay.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:47 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

I'm in Richmond too! (Mechanicsville, originally from Chester) The last RPBA run was our first poker run. That run got my wife hooked and convinced we needed a performance boat. Follow this link to the RPBA site and they list all the runs in this area that locals are doing. http://geocities.com/richmondpba/

We already paid up for this years RPBA run and the "fun run" to Solomons Island, Baltimore and Red Eyes. The only 28 Nordic I remember seeing around Richmond is owned by a lady (I think her name is Margaret) Do you normally hang out on the James??? We just got the Formula, so you wouldn't have seen it......yet!!!
Russ C.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Re: East Coast Poker Runs

Thanks for the message Russ. Not too much time on the James as we have a place at Buggs (Kerr Lake NC). You busted my bubble...I thought I was the only one in Richmond with a Nordic! Hope to see you on the river this summer - you will rock in that Formula
Old 02-26-2005, 10:14 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by On The Heat
Thanks for the message Russ. Not too much time on the James as we have a place at Buggs (Kerr Lake NC). You busted my bubble...I thought I was the only one in Richmond with a Nordic! Hope to see you on the river this summer - you will rock in that Formula
There's a 35 right up the street from me and another 35 that's on it's way here from ????
We may make a day trip or 2 to Buggs, I'm used to going there in a bassboat, but we may have to take the Formula this summer.
Old 02-26-2005, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts

Potomac river runs, as of now......

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=96620

http://www.timsrivershore.com/events.html
Old 02-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts

And...........

Whatever you do, don't miss the Cambridge MD run. Watch here on OSO for details.
Old 02-26-2005, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

There will also be a Poker Run out of the Cambridge Hyatt in June (I think it's the 18th). Sponsored by OSO advertiser Offshore Performance. It WILL be a bigtime event!!!!
Old 02-27-2005, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would think that you being in Richmond that you have already signed up for the best poker run in Va, Jammin on the James....
Smith Mtn Lake has one every year, pretty going showing..

There is the Little Creek Regatta by the Hampton Group the is the first weekend in August, I would really recommend you doing that one as well. Great run & the event is first class, as well as raising over 100K for St Judes hospital last year.

There is a smaller one that a group of us from the RPBA is doing the Coles Point poker run on the Potomac.

If you really want to get away for a extended weekend woth a group of boats look in the Poker Run section on the forums board and look under Baltimore Run Red Eyes, we have 17 boats now signed up from the Richmond area and 5 coming from Hampton. Doesnt cost anything just a group of us getting together for a run up the bay.

James
Old 02-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Registered

Thanks James...actually, you and I met at the Smith Mountain run last year (when the tent almost blew away). I have the 28' Nordic and met you, Steve and Rick through Larry.

We were going to do the Richmond run last year however, we could not find a sitter for our little girl. I have already emailed Steve and asked him to keep me abreast of the local runs so we can be more heavily engaged this year. We'll be there this year and I look forward to running with you guys!

PS - Keep me posted on the runs (private message or email) - I have the sites tagged but want to make sure I get signed up if I can make them
Old 03-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Registered

Offshore Performance is having a Poker Run on june 18th at the Hyatt Chesapeake Bay Resort located in Cambridge, Md. If you have never been to this facility its something you need to see at least once.

More details to follow.

Quick Reply: East Coast Poker Runs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.