Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pics of the NEW RIDE! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97289-pics-new-ride.html)

timewarp 02-27-2005 03:08 PM

Re: Pics of the NEW RIDE!

Congrats on the new ride, we bought a 30 Spectre last year, would have loved an AMT but slightly out of our price range(got to have money left for fuel :( :( )
Ryan is the man when it comes to cat's I'm sure he got you headed in the right direction with the boat.

Caleb

Havasu Cig 02-27-2005 05:23 PM

Very nice, The AMT's are one of my favorite O/B cats. I just sold the Cig and bought a 28 Skater so maybe it's a trend? :D :cool:

Hot Boat 02-27-2005 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
You steer, I throttle..........Kappus buys the drinks :drink:

No Problem bud. I'll buy all the drinks you need to help you forget about that insurance bill :drink:

Good luck with her. I can’t wait to drive.......... I mean see it first hand :evilb:

CAP071 02-27-2005 07:47 PM

CONGRATS I was looking at that boat last year but INSURANCE keeps me out of a cat. :(

SWEET RIDE I LOVE IT :D

Shane 02-27-2005 07:53 PM

Pure Energy drives and YOU THROTTLE? :( Eh HEM! :p HELLOOOOOO? :D :drink: Sweet lookin' ride dude! Cannot wait to see it first hand. Oh, and Kappus can still buy all the drinks and PEPSI! :drink: :D

Shane 02-27-2005 07:54 PM

Hey Stecz,

I guess you must be spending some time in Florida if that thing is being buffed out and cleaned up, right fender biotch!? Oh, my sleds need cleaning and greasing, so when you are finished with the AMT get your arse up here and get to work! :p :drink: :D

Edward R. Cozzi 02-27-2005 07:58 PM

Happy to see it all worked out.
Was glad to be part of it.

Don't let him kid you, I was paid immediately after the survey.

Boat really looks awesome. Some great improvements!

Tantrum 02-27-2005 08:05 PM

Thanks Ed
Your first class. Ill recomend you to anyone who asks.

Shane
I cant wait to show it to you so you can give me some pointers. The Pepsi's are on me :drink:

stecz20 02-27-2005 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Shane
Hey Stecz,

I guess you must be spending some time in Florida if that thing is being buffed out and cleaned up, right fender biotch!? Oh, my sleds need cleaning and greasing, so when you are finished with the AMT get your arse up here and get to work! :p :drink: :D

i dont mess around with punk ass skaters, only bad ass amts.. hey ryan, keep up updated on the work you do to this thing, post lots of pics. make sure this tantrum guys pays you too. hes a sneaky son of a bit-h..... stecz

Tantrum 02-27-2005 08:11 PM

:D :drink:
Your wife is truely a saint.