Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New home for the Mini Hawk (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97339-new-home-mini-hawk.html)

OldSchool 02-28-2005 04:58 PM

Re: New home for the Mini Hawk

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Damn Craig I hoping to see your new ride on the river this summer.Come on Craig tell us the truth you got your credit card bill in and just like me you had to sell it to pay for your bar tab from miami.lol

Sorry to disappoint...but I'm strictly a cash drinker!!!!! :drink: :drink:

R Addiction 02-28-2005 06:39 PM

I wish I knew that the Hawk was for sale ....I could use another project.......RIGHT!!!! :rolleyes:

Good luck with it Danny!!

Audiofn 02-28-2005 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by craig223
Sorry to disappoint...but I'm strictly a cash drinker!!!!! :drink: :drink:

Dude using your credit cards for cash withdrawels is a really expensive way to drink :D:D :drink: :drink:

Papache 02-28-2005 09:31 PM

Those boats are a waste of money

Byrdman 02-28-2005 09:46 PM

I think its cool....

Sean H 02-28-2005 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Papache

aren't they all?

R Addiction 03-01-2005 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Dude using your credit cards for cash withdrawels is a really expensive way to drink :D:D :drink: :drink:

Yea...they start out as $7 for an 8 oz. mixed drink then you add in the 6.99% interest, and the late fee because you spent all your money in Miami, then the bounced check fee from the bank....DAMN thats an expensive drink!!!!!

Roger 1 03-01-2005 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Yea...they start out as $7 for an 8 oz. mixed drink then you add in the 6.99% interest, and the late fee because you spent all your money in Miami, then the bounced check fee from the bank....DAMN thats an expensive drink!!!!!

Next year, to reduce expenses incurred while drinking, I think we should all show up at OSO world headquarters with our own booze and sit on the hoods of our rental cars and drink.
Maybe Steve would even let us have a bonfire in the driveway if we promised to be good. :D

OldSchool 03-01-2005 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Papache

Thanks for your input. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

R Addiction 03-01-2005 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Roger 1
Next year, to reduce expenses incurred while drinking, I think we should all show up at OSO world headquarters with our own booze and sit on the hoods of our rental cars and drink.
Maybe Steve would even let us have a bonfire in the driveway if we promised to be good. :D

Nix on the bonfire!! I say we hang out by the pool with all the hotties and get one of those huge Smoker Grills and a ton of Good steaks and fish!! Now I'm talkin'!!! Steve....Sound Good?