Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gordo, see your name at the top, you paying attention? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97398-gordo-see-your-name-top-you-paying-attention.html)

Waterfoul 02-28-2005 08:33 PM

Gordo, see your name at the top, you paying attention?

You gonna make it to LOTO for Mem. Day??? Looks like we will be at the Ledges again.

Gordo 02-28-2005 09:00 PM

Re: Gordo, see your name at the top, you paying attention?

Yes, I'm here.
I'm trying to be a lurker, (laughing).
Memorial day huh? Hadn't thought that far ahead yet...

Waterfoul 03-01-2005 08:19 AM

Judging by your signature, I take it you might be making your LOTO trips as a single man this year?? Hmmmmm.......

Gordo 03-01-2005 01:00 PM

Unless the perfect hottie comes stumbling into my life, I'm thinking I'll have extra seats in my boat for some time to come.
As for Memorial Day weekend, I'll see what days I'm on duty and what I can take off.

Waterfoul 03-01-2005 01:08 PM

Boat seats 5 comfortable, right? You and 4 chicks of your choice!!

Cord 03-01-2005 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Gordo
Unless the perfect hottie comes stumbling into my life, I'm thinking I'll have extra seats in my boat for some time to come.

I'm sure that tannedfat would take you up on the perfect hottie offer...

Originally Posted by Gordo
As for Memorial Day weekend, I'll see what days I'm on duty and what I can take off.

Sounds like you have some employment problems. Like, they are not asking you what days you want to work!

Gordo 03-01-2005 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Cord

That's a picture I don't need... :eek:

Sounds like you have some employment problems. Like, they are not asking you what days you want to work

I keep tellin em, and they keep ignoring me...

Waterfoul 03-01-2005 01:52 PM

Sounds like you have some employment problems. Like, they are not asking you what days you want to work!

I think Brian would be a great addition to your boat.... you might need a little port tab down for him, but hey, that's only a couple mph!

And as I understand it, somethings on fire someplace all the time.... firemen and morticians.... between you and Brad, neither of you should ever go out of business!! :evilb:

Gordo 03-01-2005 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
I think Brian would be a great addition to your boat.... you might need a little port tab down for him, but hey, that's only a couple mph!

...And Therapy.

And as I understand it, somethings on fire someplace all the time.... firemen and morticians.... between you and Brad, neither of you should ever go out of business!!
It's a beautiful thing. The economy doesn't effect us. No matter how much I try to protect the public from themselves, People are still dying to do business with Brad.
And, Whether for love or money, it still gets thrown away on boats.

RumRunner 03-01-2005 08:17 PM

Gordo,

What are your plans for this season?

Doug