Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Winter Sucks! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97419-winter-sucks.html)

dyno 03-01-2005 10:43 AM

Re: Winter Sucks!

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Don we were thinking about using your house for some extra sleeping quarters since the inn is just about booked, can you leave your key under the mat and you fridge stocked with beer & wine :drink:

Done! feed my dogs while your there will ya?

wrinkleface 03-01-2005 11:47 AM

It really sucks Don! Just spent about an hour w/ the snow blower in the drive! Yuck Could have been an hour workin on the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!Take care Tracy

Dave M 03-01-2005 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
I agree. C'mon spring!

Hey Hot Duck,

I hear there is a new '30 Superboat almost complete that is heading to OC, MD. Do you know who it is?

Dave M.

dyno 03-01-2005 12:57 PM

Hey Tracy! Hows it going? Spring is going to show up soon....I hope!

wrinkleface 03-01-2005 04:44 PM

Don, go'in OK! Just tired of this long cold winter. Did get a testosterone fix at the Miami show. Mike Fiore took the wife, me and a couple of our friends out for a great sea trial in the new 39 Quattro. Freakin screamin mother! YEE HAA!! Great Boat. Hope all is well, later, Tracy

Hot Duck 03-01-2005 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Dave M
Hey Hot Duck,

I hear there is a new '30 Superboat almost complete that is heading to OC, MD. Do you know who it is?

Dave M.

It should be here soon. It is owned by a buddy of mine that is considering running either Factory 1 or a P class with it this coming year. It sounds like it is going to be a really nice setup. I am excited to see it.

As for the winter weather, I worked it out today and I am heading SOUTH next week!!! I am taking the boat to Tres in Ft. Lauderdale for some minor work to get it ready for summer. After dropping the boat off, I am heading to Bradenton to take the trailer to Myco to have some odds and ends done on it. After dropping the trailer at Myco I am heading to Orlando to take Tres' driving school. Then after that I will be going back to get the trailer, then the boat and then heading for home.

I don't think that I can stay down there another week, but I would love to stay down until the following weekend for the FPC Key Largo poker run. We will see how things go. It is gonna be a lot of driving, but at least it will not be snowing down there! :D

dyno 03-01-2005 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Don, go'in OK! Just tired of this long cold winter. Did get a testosterone fix at the Miami show. Mike Fiore took the wife, me and a couple of our friends out for a great sea trial in the new 39 Quattro. Freakin screamin mother! YEE HAA!! Great Boat. Hope all is well, later, Tracy

Hope I can get to the show next year sounds like a blast!!!