Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What happened to National Marine ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97494-what-happened-national-marine.html)

Sean H 03-01-2005 09:30 PM

Re: What happened to National Marine ?

good question.....

Tim G. 03-01-2005 09:39 PM

That's not a NM boat. Very few went to any kind of Auction. Most boats were returned to the actual "owners".

Thanks for ruining my night. :blaster: I think I'll go throw up now..

enticer 03-01-2005 09:39 PM

You must have been in a time warp............... :evilb: :evilb:

t500hps 03-02-2005 07:17 AM

And I thought I was slow!!!

Dano 03-02-2005 07:38 AM

Not neccessarily so my friend. There are a multitude of different legal entanglements. I'm still tied up in this a year plus later. Definitely left a bad taste for the boat I thought/maybe/kinda/depends on who you talk too.... bought. Shame because it's a great boat...just everytime I look at it I get reminded of all this.

The guy that thought he bought my trade has apparently surrendered that boat back to the other bank. It's a huge cluster. All I want is for it to all go away and get a new 39 from a respectable dealer and a bank that knows boat loans....maybe in my next life.

If your considering a boat that has been involved with National just make sure you do due diligance on the title/documentation work. I would think the majority of those issues have been ironed out...too much money laying on the table.

DollaBill 03-02-2005 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H
and make sure they have titles..... just like mashers did... :D

That one effing kills me. That's the best one from '04. Period.

otis311 03-02-2005 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by Tim G.
That's not a NM boat. Very few went to any kind of Auction. Most boats were returned to the actual "owners".

Thanks for ruining my night. :blaster: I think I'll go throw up now..

DITTO

DoTheMath 03-02-2005 09:39 AM

What do you mean - National Marine is gone!?!?!?

Woahhhhh!! :evilb: :p :D :D ;)

Ron P 03-02-2005 09:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Even their race boat sank.... just like everything else.

wannabe 03-02-2005 09:52 AM

Waterfront:

Excuse the bashers, you asked a legitimate question. The National marine debacle was brief but painful to some here on OSO. By the low count on your posts you must have missed the threads-do a search.

The Cig you have pictures on is totally different: a US marshalls seizure that has been sitting for 6 months. Big motors that may or may not run. It has SSM 3's whcih are less than optimal drives for a TG.

The auction will take place on 3/4/05 at noon.

Good luck if you decide to bid. I have decided to pass.

Wannabe