If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Platinum Member Platinum Member CAP071's Avatar

Re: Incredible Boat!!

Nah That's just plain ugly

My Boats:
    1979 33 Cigarette, 2007 23 concept
    Antioch, Il

He owns the Wally. I saw him on the discovery channel. Not bad for a criminal and 10th grade drop out.

QUOTE"While on probation for auto theft he started a honda dealership and years later owned 29 dealerships. Staluppi and Rosatti opened their first Florida dealership and later started West Palm Beach auto mall and the North Palm auto mall. In 2001, a trade magazine ranked the Staluppi-Rosatti auto group the 20th largest in the country with total revenues of $900 million. Rosatti alone was ranked 56th, with revenues of a half-billion. Such earnings in legit car business must have been awesome for two convicted auto thieves."

lilldouche's role models.....

45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's Platinum Member ONESICKGLADIATOR's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Working on something new
    Slowing down so you can catch up

Quote Originally Posted by outriggers
    Did any of you see this bad boy in Miami? I was told it did 75 Mph, 140 feet, 21,000 Hp two Diesel, two turbine@ 1300 gph. I thought feeding big blocks hurt. Doug
    This is the fastest yacht in the world It was on the TV last month 140'& 75mph

Rick OSG

audiofn, john staluppi owned "octo*****" and now owns "the world is not enough". i believe he actually owns or is at least part-owner of millennium yachts, the manufacturer.

as for the wally, i don't think staluppi owns that. i think she's owned by luca bassani, the owner of wally yachts. this is mainly because they could not sell her. i believe they are asking 23 million euros (US$ 30 million) for a yacht that never achieved 70 knots she was supposed to. last august, because of the heat which affects the output of turbines, they never got her over 55 knots. in comparison, the millennium 140 is pretty good value at "only" US$ 23 million.

as for the 118-meter project that looks like some sort of household appliance, it was designed by the crazy Frenchman Phillippe Starck. It will be built in Germany by Blohm & Voss. Delivery is scheduled for 2007 and the price is rumoured to be around 130 million. Owner is Russian.

My Boats:
    Apache 28 Brave

Quote Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
    This is the fastest yacht in the world It was on the TV last month 140'& 75mph

Rick OSG
    I think I saw the show.... but didn't it fall short of the 75 goal?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234