Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apache- THE TRUTH EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97569-apache-truth-exposed.html)

CAP071 03-03-2005 04:21 PM

Re: Apache- THE TRUTH EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either way I won't loose any sleep tonight :D

Interceptor 03-03-2005 04:37 PM

This whole Apache saga would have made a great X-File episode.
Maybe Scullys baby had the logo on her from a tattoo the aliens did ?

ed

martiniboat 03-03-2005 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by PatriYacht
Is there a finished mold and if there is, where is it?

Can't answer that one but Thad Allen must have lost a chitload (monetarily) through it all...

drypipetiger 03-03-2005 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by martiniboat
Can't answer that one but Thad Allen must have lost a chitload (monetarily) through it all...

I was thinking the same thing myself..... Jack Lieske is going to find himself in a world of $it. Wonder if he's even still in the country.........

Back4More 03-03-2005 07:32 PM

Jack is about the only guy that made money from the name Apatche. :cool:

packinair 03-04-2005 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Back4More
Jack is about the only guy that made money from the name Apatche. :cool:

I would hate to be the one to phuck Thad for a measley $**K :eek: my life is worth more than that to me :evilb:

Jayl13 03-04-2005 02:26 AM

I am suprised EBM would even write an article like this since they floated on Thad's coat tails at Miami boat show in Thads tent in 04.
Anyway, Last I heard Thad was having Richard at Sonic laying glass for him using his kick ass bagging infusion method.

Thad did loose alot of money in this deal and yeah it probably caused him alot of grief and stress but hurt him financially, I would bet the farm it wont even PHASE him in the least.
If any of you know anything about investment firms and such, look up the "Allen company" in NYC

Anyone heard from Thad at all lately? I see he pulled out of Delray facility and it is now some tiny strip mall thing of a few stores where he used to be.
J

OldSchool 03-04-2005 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jayl13
I am suprised EBM would even write an article like this since they floated on Thad's coat tails at Miami boat show in Thads tent in 04.
Anyway, Last I heard Thad was having Richard at Sonic laying glass for him using his kick ass bagging infusion method.

Thad did loose alot of money in this deal and yeah it probably caused him alot of grief and stress but hurt him financially, I would bet the farm it wont even PHASE him in the least.
If any of you know anything about investment firms and such, look up the "Allen company" in NYC

Anyone heard from Thad at all lately? I see he pulled out of Delray facility and it is now some tiny strip mall thing of a few stores where he used to be.
J

What's wrong with the article?? Facts are Facts Dude!!!!

ApacheCarl 03-04-2005 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Jayl13

J

"KIck Ass Bagging Infusion Method" Thats secret code for: "super light, piece of styrofoam construction that will run real good until you hit a few waves and the delamination will commence "infusing" water inside the hull method"

IceAngel 03-04-2005 08:09 AM

Ok I'm going to completely ignore the topic of this thread, (because seriously how many times can you beat a dead horse), and go straight to two points:

#1- Nort I think you have more pics of Sean than he does, which is funny because no one likes a picture of Sean better than Sean ;)

And #2- Hey Wasabe did you know that our boys slept together???? Sean never told me!!! I feel so betrayed!!! :eek: :eek: LMAO