Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apache- THE TRUTH EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97569-apache-truth-exposed.html)

Audiofn 03-04-2005 02:21 PM

Re: Apache- THE TRUTH EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Carl gee we have been wrong all this time and you are right!

I guess composites are not the way to go; let’s see by your concrete barge mentality with the NON resin controls (filament to resin) that composite plane that just circled the earth would have; instead run off the end of the runway never getting airborne that is if the poor thing did not blow out its tires from gross overload of Resin and Plyrot.

HEY be sure and pass along to the US Navy your EXPERT thoughts and reconditions on Infusion they may have to forgo their current standard and use your bucket and roller/brush...

ROFLMAO

:drink: :drink: :drink:

ApacheCarl 03-04-2005 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Carl gee we have been wrong all this time and you are right!

I guess composites are not the way to go; let’s see by your concrete barge mentality with the NON resin controls (filament to resin) that composite plane that just circled the earth would have; instead run off the end of the runway never getting airborne that is if the poor thing did not blow out its tires from gross overload of Resin and Plyrot.

HEY be sure and pass along to the US Navy your EXPERT thoughts and reconditions on Infusion they may have to forgo their current standard and use your bucket and roller/brush...

ROFLMAO

I knew that remark would bring out old Steve1. Missed ya Steve :)

Steve 1 03-04-2005 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl
I knew that remark would bring out old Steve1. Missed ya Steve :)

Yes it's been a while Carl LOL

IceAngel 03-04-2005 03:57 PM

Hey Craig nice pic....you know the first time I saw that particular picture of Sean was the day he asked me to marry him, if I remember correctly (and I always do)....That was the deal clincher for me :eek: :rolleyes:

And yes Jon I too am shocked he is a father, and if I didn't change her dirty diapers everyday, I still wouldn't believe it ;) ;) ;) ;)

Little Tommy 03-04-2005 09:11 PM

Just Wait--------Wen Benny gets out of jail, what is Mark going to call his company then?????? Is'nt Mark temporarly running it for the govt. until then???? :drink:
It has been way to quiet around here lately. Just thought I would have some fun here.......

LT ------Saccenti Built Apache

Waterfoul 03-04-2005 09:25 PM

My freind Steve has a 36 Apache with steps . . . explanation please??

Waterfoul 03-04-2005 09:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a bad picture of it at LOTO

Little Tommy 03-04-2005 09:38 PM

That is Blue Moon- Steve has a single step that is considered more of a notch. It seems to work very well. The 41's and bigger do not have steps and never have had them. Bobby put some small steps in the '36's that work very well. Not all '36's have them. Mine does not. LT

Waterfoul 03-04-2005 09:48 PM

Well I know Steve's boat gets up and goes!! And so does his blender!! That was one of the best smoothies I'd ever had!! LOL!!!

Little Tommy 03-04-2005 09:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I rode down with Steve and Brenda for the Key west Races in November and we pegged her out at 92 mph in relativly smooth water with a full load of fuel, gear and 5 people. He has that Apache dialed in perfectly.
And I agree with you on the blender drinks! Looking forward to the Spring Keywest poker run.