Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apache- THE TRUTH EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97569-apache-truth-exposed.html)

packinair 03-02-2005 10:37 PM

Apache- THE TRUTH EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
I found this story in this months Extreme Boats Magazine most interesting.

After months and hundreds of posts of BS and agendas it appears that the "Real Truth" about the Apache saga has now been exposed.

I read this and then went back to a lot of the major Apache threads and the agendas and the "covering my ass" posts and now it is all crystal clear

I know , I know - I have no idea what I am talking about but I also took the liberty to review the court records (public knowledge) with my friend who is an attorney and translated for me and it appears that some serious Chicago to Chicago screwing went on.

Thad, sorry about your naivety. Mark, good luck in your ventures. And those of you with the smoke and mirrors should be ashamed of yourselves.

Great job Extreme Boats- see magazines are still good for news!!

Click on the picture to enlarge and read the story.

tomtbone1993 03-02-2005 11:28 PM

Re: Apache- THE TRUTH EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APACHE what's in a name?

DirtyMoney 03-02-2005 11:33 PM

So who exactly sold the name to Thad???

packinair 03-02-2005 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by rbr2328
So who exactly sold the name to Thad???

WELL, Jack Lieske (AKA cashbrain) was the one that "sold" the name to Thad even though he never owned the name or trade mark, even though he has claimed over and over that he does/did, but has yet to ever once step up and show one shread of FACT. My findings conclude that there will never be any proof in black and white to support that he ever owned apache or the trade mark

Ms PatriYacht 03-03-2005 05:55 AM

It will be hard to ever know all the details on this saga. Seeing the way they copy is laid out, I am wondering if it is a paid advertisement, not really a story. Usually when Extreme does an article the writer signs it, and of course they have those beautiful pictures Ron is famous for.

Audiofn 03-03-2005 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
It will be hard to ever know all the details on this saga. Seeing the way they copy is laid out, I am wondering if it is a paid advertisement, not really a story. Usually when Extreme does an article the writer signs it, and of course they have those beautiful pictures Ron is famous for.

Exactly what I thought when I hit the end of the artical....

Jon

Canada Jeff 03-03-2005 06:32 AM

Mark is qouted saying

", and even though you'll never see a step on the bottom of an Apache, "

I can only asume he means from now on....right?

OldSchool 03-03-2005 07:07 AM

:D :drink: :evilb: :D :drink: :evilb:

thedonz 03-03-2005 07:13 AM

LET ME GET A LARGE POPCORN, LARGE SLURPPY, GUMMY BEARS AND NACHOS. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: HE WE GOO

DONZ JR MIKE

ApacheCarl 03-03-2005 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Canada Jeff
Mark is qouted saying

", and even though you'll never see a step on the bottom of an Apache, "

I can only asume he means from now on....right?

I don't think Mark has ever built a boat with a step bottom. I don't think he ever will.